strawberrys safe?????

floridagirl

Reaction score
Hi, been out for a meal today with friends and I was going to treat mysellf and have a desert (alothugh I am on slimming world) I choose a strawberry tart but friend friend stopped me from ordering one because she said that Strawberrys are not allowed i pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ve never heard this before, is it true????? she said it can cause strawberry marks on the baby????????
I ve eat strawberrys every single day, I love all berrys and have a bowl full as deserts!!!!!

lol!!! i think they where having you on hun! I've never heard that, not to sure if anyone else has? As long as you wash them before you eat them there fine, i'm sure.x

I'm sure that's just an old wives tale :lol:

Like mopmum said, just make sure everythings clean as you would anyway :)

Oh my goodness i really hope the above post is not true!! I love strawberries and at loads ! im 31 wks pregnant oh god now im worried

lol i ate kilo's of them having my daughter as others said as long as they washed yum yum

Eat loads of Strawberrys, they are so good for you

Just don't roll them in Raw egg, uncooked Shelfish or blue cheese!

Jen

What a load of tripe - did she tell you not to reach up above your head for fear of strangling the baby with its umbilical cord too? Some people have no idea and they usually havent ever been pregnant too! Eat up your strawberried laydee! :)

rubbish lol i eat strawberrys all the time, and was talkin to my midwife about them the other day as she craved them with all 3 of her kids , so there fine hun

xx

Thank goodness for that!!!!! As soon asIgot in yesterday,I posted on here and then googled 'strawberrys in pregnancy' you are all right, they are safe!!!!! not only safe but really good for you (washed of course) bring on the strawberrys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back