Good Morning Ladies!

MrsK

Reaction score
Just a ppointless thread really just to say Good Morning to everyone and hope everyone is feeling good today! For a big change I actually am after yesterdays moaning all day long!! Went to bed at 11 last night and I heard nothing to 08.44am this morning (first long sleep in ages) Now am up had breakkie and am going to tidy the house a wee bit and then go into town, back home and await the Tesco's delivery man and then X Factor, so hopefully will have no aches or pains today and the good mood will remain intact!lol (Hubbie will also be wanting this~). And I,ve just notices my ticker today '29 days left' Yipee!!!:wave:

wohoo 29 days left!!

im only +5 :wall: i had a terrible night and sleept this morning instead and just woke up really..
Doing some washing, will make a lasagne on OHs request for tonight and now, jump in shower n pop to the shop!

wohoo 29 days left!!

im only +5 :wall: i had a terrible night and sleept this morning instead and just woke up really..
Doing some washing, will make a lasagne on OHs request for tonight and now, jump in shower n pop to the shop!

Well I went into town all bank machines down and no shops taking cards for my bank!! So hadda come home as I had no money to spend (the whole network for bank down I paniced at start thought I,d spent all my pay!) so now I am watching Babe the Pig on tele!!

Today is just bleh for me. Couldn't sleep last night so instead of half sleeping I decided to get up, make my self a glass of milk and stay up for a bit. I went back to sleep at around 6am and slept until 11 so not feeling too tired today. Decided to go for a walk with the dog earlier, but when it came to a hill I felt like baby was trying to break my pelvis lol so decided to go home. But obviously, with my luck, it started pouring down with rain, so waited under some trees for it to stop, but I still got soaked lol. So now I'm home, just had a cuppa and am back in my PJs. One thing that's keeping me happy is knowing I'm gonna have a nice Chinese take-away and watch the X Factor tonight hahah. :D

Just a ppointless thread really just to say Good Morning to everyone and hope everyone is feeling good today! For a big change I actually am after yesterdays moaning all day long!! Went to bed at 11 last night and I heard nothing to 08.44am this morning (first long sleep in ages) Now am up had breakkie and am going to tidy the house a wee bit and then go into town, back home and await the Tesco's delivery man and then X Factor, so hopefully will have no aches or pains today and the good mood will remain intact!lol (Hubbie will also be wanting this~). And I,ve just notices my ticker today '29 days left' Yipee!!!:wave:

Oooh can I have some of your vim, I can't remember when I last felt like that!

Not long to go now MrsK, are you all organised? xxx

on my way home from town it started to PISS down with rain, i got a bad cramp on the middle of a field and couldnt move so i had to stand there in the rain, in a dress and sandals absolutly soaked and freezing cold! then walk home it took me another 20 min in the rain. cant belive how much it chucked down!
back in PJs, trying to warm up now!

ahhh evelina thats not good!! defo a pj and bath evening for you!! how nice :) x

Oooh can I have some of your vim, I can't remember when I last felt like that!

Not long to go now MrsK, are you all organised? xxx

Not long indeed I think that is what is actually keeping me going!! All sorted just have to get new furniture in nursery, happening Thursday and then paint it, all is bought except baby bath, so all in all I am all set. Have cleaned all my upstairs of my house last week so going to do the bottom this week and then enjoy the halloween hols. If the baby comes next after next Sunday, when I am 37 weeks plus I will be delighted to say the least!!!

on my way home from town it started to PISS down with rain, i got a bad cramp on the middle of a field and couldnt move so i had to stand there in the rain, in a dress and sandals absolutly soaked and freezing cold! then walk home it took me another 20 min in the rain. cant belive how much it chucked down!
back in PJs, trying to warm up now!

PJ's, dinner, Xfactor is what I suggest for you huni!! And the heating full blast!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back