Good luck Nurse!!!

dita_parlo

Reaction score
Good luck with your appointment today chick, and hope you manage to navigate London OK!!!

We're all thinking of you xxxx :dust:

ooooooooh is it today? Hopefully you're not lost in London and you've managed to find your way. You'll certainly love the tube in this heat!!

Good luck, wishing you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Nurse! Let us know how youget on?

All the best nurse!!

Going to be thinking if you and wondering how your getting on :)

X

Goodluck sweetie, hope the journey wasnt to bad for you. Keep us posted x x

Good luck hun :) Stay away from the trains, I hear a lot are cancelled due to the heat!

xxx

Good luck nurse, I hope you loaded yourself with bottles of water for the journey. xx

aww thank you lovely ladies :) nice to know you are all thinking of me :)

It was a very crazy long draining day 10 hours of travelling and a cancelled train, rude lady at station, My blackberry also crashed on the train on the way down so couldnt even PF :(

I have alot to update some bad but mostly just happy to be getting fixed
Have a bit of tissue left behind from last D&C i need removed (very angry about this) but will update full story tomorrow
Good news is everything else looks good and he said easily fixed.

Having some very expensive day surgery on 19th july
:shock:
will update in journal tomorrow, im shattered :nap::nap::nap::nap:

Sounds like you have had a long and tiring day hunny, from what you have said thats great news (apart from the tissue, i can imagine you are very annoyed at the hospital!) will wait for your update in your journal. Hope you manage to get some rest x x

Been thinking of you Nurse, glad you got seen and things are being done for you now. Sorry to hear you have leftover tissue - I'd be angry as well - hope this gets sorted for you soon hun! x x

Glad you had a safe day nurse. London is exhausting on a normal day let alone in the heat it was yesterday.

Well it certainly sounds like the doctor has a plan to get you sorted. I too would be angry if there is something left over from before. If you hadn't gone private, when exactly would you have found out??

Hope you slept well and looking forward to the update xxx

I'm glad this doctor seems to be really on the ball but I am so angry for you as well about the left over tissue, as Kedi said, if you hadn't gone private would they even have found this out?!?! Also boo about rude lady! But, good news that you seem to be in very capable hands now and things can be fixed :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back