good luck midna!**updated pg 2 by mids

lisa&alex

Reaction score
ok so.. i best wish you good luck as ive been praying seed will stay there so i get you for longer.. and im starting to feel guilty now.. as your stomachs moohhaassivveee...and you cant possibly be comfy..

ok seed.. this is a message from your surrogate auntie lisa... its about time you came out now to meet mummy and daddy.. dont give mummy to much of a hard time on your way out.. but your welcome to keep her up all night and day if you like..

so lisa.. good luck for your sweep today.. im sure everyone will have their finger (lol) crossed for you and wish you luck... we are all hoping it goes great for you and james xxxx

good luck :pray:

As for violation- I am sure the next week will see lots worse :( At least this is a small start on the slippery slope of your dignity disappearing

good luck Mid! Can't you ask the midwife to give seed a good prod while she has her finger up there sweeping?! :rotfl:

Good luck Midna, hope all the sweep works, and seed is ready to make their grand entrance

xxx

Good Luck Midna Hope this makes Seed get a move on! :hug: xxxxx

midna said:
pilkers said:
good luck Mid! Can't you ask the midwife to give seed a good prod while she has her finger up there sweeping?! :rotfl:

:rotfl: Think seed is used to being poked in the head by now ...but I will ask her and if she does requests I wont disallow it loooool :D

Seed will probably be born with a dent in the top of her head (all the sha***ng you do) poor lamb.

Good luck anyway :pray:

The most anticipated baby of the year I think!!! Hope it all goes to plan! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back