IM GUESSING SHE CAN SLEEP ON HER TUMMY! pg1**midna

Wow!! Congratulations at last Midna!! :hug: Can't wait to hear all the details :hug: :hug:

A huge CONGRATULATIONS.

Cant wait to hear about it xxx

LOL :D Fantastic news! Looking forward to getting all the details!

CONGRATULATIONS :clap: :clap:

Does that rock have patientline does anyone know?? Or will we have to wait til she's discharged to find out what colour seed is???

Yay!!! Congratulations Midna. I fink seed is a boy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

WoW, I'm from TTC and have lurked in here awaiting the birth of Midna's seed, this is so exciting!

I think boy, and a hefty one....9lb+!

Yay congratulations!! :hug: :cheer: :hug:
i got the weight right! i wonder if its a boy now :think: :think:

Wow! congrats minda! :cheer: You are still keeping us all in suspence though!! Cant wait to hear your story :cheer:

excellent news, well done Midna - cant wait to hear birth story!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

well done midna! welcome seed!

look at all the pages of congrats! i better get the same! :rotfl:

yay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: you kept us all waiting but i bet seed will be worth it WELL DONE :hug: (she says with tears streaming down her face bloody hormones) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've got a feeling I know how this one ends - her situation sounded sooo like mine. If so - ouch! but I get the feeling Midna is strong enough to deal with it. We'll see if I guessed right. It could be a girl - mine was immensely difficult and was a girl. She's a redhead though!

Anyway - congratulations!

Congrats hun!!!

GRRR making us wait for the seedss sex...

like mother like SON :evil:

I'll be shocked if its a girly,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back