IM GUESSING SHE CAN SLEEP ON HER TUMMY! pg1**midna

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hey everyone.. wanted to be the bearer of good news... seed is sprouting.. shes been having good contractions since 12ish last night...they were reandom and then comming 6 and 3 mins appart lasting 40 seconds.. then she went to kip and they stopped...or rather slowed.. and were comming really randomly but were hurting...

then after lunch she said they were really hurting and were comming 2-3 mins appart.. and her mum came over.. so the cots and moses basket are all made up and the bottles have gone in the sterlizer lol.. horray for nannie seed... james has packed the bags.. and shes all prepared...

she told me about 45 mins ago that she was gonna be heading off soon, as they were comming fast n strong.. and lasting a good min.. so i think shes gone to hospital...shes rang them anyways. and she said when she has had it she will text me.. so i will let you all know.. xxx

good luck lisa..!!! and james.. and seed.. lol xxxx

james just messaged me. they ahve just left :roll: sorry lol

just had a text... at 5.40am.. saying what the sex was but she wants to tell the details herself.. lol...8lb 3oz and it wasnt easy..baby was born at full moon (warewolf?) at 4.44am.. not 6.66 lol...almost but not quite lol...

wanted to be the 1st to congratulate lisa and james! so proud of you lis! cant wait to hear alllllll the gooory details!!! :D well done!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

im so excited!!

OMG!!!!!!! The new the whole forum has been waiting for LOL

Good luck Midna.. hope you have a brilliant experience and look forward to hearing all about it :cheer: :hug:

Yay!!! :cheer: I'm so excited! Good Luck Midna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Oooo thats such good news!! I cant believe its finally happening for her - thats fantastic!

GOOD LUCK MIDNA!!!!!! See you soon Seed!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay good luck midna :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: hope you have a lovely birth and look forward to hearing what colour seed pops out :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

that's so weird, i've been out shopping this afternoon and just knew midna would be having something going on, that's why i logged in!

:cheer:

x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Am so pleased for her. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Omg i can't believe it's finally happening!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!! Good luck Midna, I'll be thinking of you.

Good luck Lisa, and James obviously

xxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

charlotte was sick last night and i couldnt get back to sleep so i was sitting up talkign to lisa all night.. poor dab.. i think she might be home tonight or in morning.. i doubt she has long to go tbh.. she has been contracting solidly since 12 last night...so.. pessimistic lisa.. sweeps do work lol...although i asked seed to come either 14th (charls bday) or alex's bday tmro lol.. i hope she has it today coz theres loads of time to go yet.. till tmro

Blimey! At last! :cheer: :cheer:

..bet you she wont be calling it Demonseed when it's born! :D

Thats great!!! At least she's got out of being induced!! C'mon seed :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kylie1007 said:

really dont know how shes gonna be able to stop calling it seed.. lol...

lisa&alex said:
Kylie1007 said:

really dont know how shes gonna be able to stop calling it seed.. lol...

She can't call a pretty in pink girl or baby blue boy "Demonseed" can she!! :rotfl: ..actually I might have to rethink that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back