good luck midna!**updated pg 2 by mids

hope something happens for you or at least cervix is better for next one on Saturday

midna said:
Hahah had what she could do of a sweep ..cervix closed so labour no where near imminent to be realistic ...ctg on saturday and another sweep ... got date for induction ....next wednesday !!! I know lol another week today ..jeeebas ..

I think I got used to the idea I will be preggo forever ... naughty Seed!!!!! :lol:

oooh sounds familiar!!!! I'm being induced on Wednesday too!!!! :dance:

Alfie
xxxx

After having 2 kids before it'll probably just flop out one day when i'm getting up from the sofa, oops!!!!!

xx

it's no wonder your cervix is so tightly shut with all the banging it's had recently! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Off you go to the shops and get your 20 fresh pineapples! If they don't open your cervix they'll certainly open your bowels! Oh and you could try some raspberry leaf tablets...my midwife swears by them apparently!

My friend had her sweep 1 week over due and the midwife said no way was it going to happen on its own and booked her in for a c-section the following day and she her waters broke and she went in to labour early next morning, still ended up having a section but just wanted to give you a little hope that MW's arent always right.

Good luck chick, hope seed comes soon for you.

Aww, really hope something happens for you soon.

COME ON MIDNA, OPEN YOUR CERVIX!

cant wait to hear what you have, i think its a girl but im always wrong.

hope all goes well for you, keep us posted.

COME ON SEED WE DONT HAVE FOREVER!!

Bloomin eck Midna, with a cervix as tight as yours its a wonder you managed to get pregnant in the first place!! Your fella must have some persistant swimmers!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh Midna no. Its all that pelvic floor activity you get!! hah aha

Seed it's time to come out. Mommy is not as bad as she sounds!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now honey aren't you enjoying us all talking about your cervix!!!!!????? :rotfl:

Looks like I'm a bit late to wish you good luck for the sweep :roll: (been in bed most of the day :oops: )
But good luck for next wed- if not before :hug:

I still say you should stick a knitting needle or crochet hook up there... although if your cervix is locked up tight like fort knox then you'd be screwed anyway...

I think Seed must have barricaded him/herself in... :rotfl: I have a funny feeling its going to definitely be a little boy :rotfl:

I think the 28th is also hotluck's c-section date. So that will be 3 of us on the same day!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back