IM GUESSING SHE CAN SLEEP ON HER TUMMY! pg1**midna

Congratulations Midna and James, can't wait to hear all the details.

:hug: xxxxx

I still reckon its a little girl... :) CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE SEED!!!!

Congratulations Midna and oh and baby seed - which im convinced ias a boy but will find out likewise when she posts!

Dont keep us waiting Midna!!!

:cheer: congratulations.. hurry and give us birth story.. :D ps i think its a GIRL!! :hug:

Congrats! :cheer: :cheer: Can't wait to find out what colour seed is, I'm thinking boy :D

wow...finally ive been following this for a few weeks.....congratulations and welcome to the new and long awaited baba..... :dance: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Wh00p Wh00p!!!! Seed has finally decided to make an appearance! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Welldone for hanging in there mids and a HUGE congratulations!!! :hug: Cant wait to see seed :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xxx

at last seed is here... congrats midna, i reckon its a boy......

A Huuuuugeeee Congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xxxxx

Omg How Close Was That?! I Said 4:35am :D Aww Bless Well Done Midna, Cant Wait To Hear All About The Birth :hug: xxx

well dun midna
you must be so proud
cant wait for the whole story and piccies :)
manda xx

Congratulations! A reign of terror is unleashed upon the earth :lol: Well done! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

OMG what a dork i am :x can't believe the post was already there and i missed it earlier, y didn't i think to look :wall: (Thanks Lisa & Alex for Pm) :wink:

CONGRATS Midna, James & Seed :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Hope you're all ok and not feeling to rough, can't wait to hear ALL about it, no leaving ANY bits out you hear.

Congrats again Hun :dance: :clap: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back