Good god I'm starving.

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
I've only just hit Tri3 but seem to have arrived with a major case of the munchies. I had to get up at 6am and get a bacon sarnie followed by an almond and raspberry slice. I honestly feel like I've not ate today. There's a sausage roll in the fridge with my name on it. I was trying to eat healthy but that's gone for a burton this weekend. At this rate I'll be rolling into the labour ward.

hehe, getting up at 6am for a bacon sarnie is naughty, i wouldn't do anything like that :shakehead:

......my breakfast was a big slice of babyshower cake :oooo:

cake.JPG

i've also just put some sausages under the grill, eggs in the pan and beans on the hob...with tiger bread!! :whistle:

I am sooooo jealous of you right now. Makes my sausage roll look rubbish.

haha! u should be prepared for sunday morning brekkie! and u did have bacon...i have no bacon :( xx

Lol I had a day like this yesterday! I had a sausage and egg sarnie for breakfast, 5 of those little pancakes, an apple, a banana, half a big bar of dark chocolate, a doughnut, a few terry choc orange segments, steak and jacket potatoe for tea... I think thats it!!! :p Gonna take it easy today me thinks, been good and had cereal and toast for breakfast hehe :p xx

Im hungry all the time!!! I have the biggest bowl of cereal plus two pieces of toast every morning...an hour or two later I feel sick because i need food again haha x

Figured out whats going on. Big hormone surge I reckon coz MS is back abs boobs are sore. Only feel human again when I'm chewing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back