Good Customer Service

Kim

Reaction score
I thought I would make a topic so we could all share our experiences of good customer service.

I have just started banking with First Direct and am amazed at how good they are. They gave me £35 cash for joining them, then they sent me 4 free bottles of wine!! When you ring up you don't get a recorded message, you get an actual person within 2 rings, and they are always so friendly and helpful. They also gave me a free overdraft!!

I forgot to put my wheelie bin out today and the bin man came round the back and collected it for me, emptied it and put it back!! WOW!!!! I went out and thanked him because I thought that was so nice.

Anyone else had good customer service lately??

Blimey. Its so rare you get good customer service these days that when you do it makes the experience even better!

Have to say that my local mothercare is really good, they always make you feel like you're an individual & they were really kind & helpful when I was pregnant. Well done to them :clap:

I know everybody seems to hate royal mail at the moment, but I love my postman. If we get parcels and one of the kids answers the door cos we're busy, he'll pop back at the end of his round instead of making us make a trip to the depot. If he's running late, he always knocks and shouts 'post' through the letter box.

Virgin Mobile are absolutely fantastic - I cant speak of them highly enough. When my OH sat on his phone and cracked the screen (entirely his own fault), they replaced it free of charge and delivered it the next day.

He then had it stolen so when he bought a new phone, he also got £30 off and they delivered it the next day to his work!

On the other hand, don't touch Southern Electric with someone else's barge pole. I am in the middle of an offical complaint against them - they are awful! :evil:

im afraid at the omoent ive only got bad thinfs to say. as soon as i get some good customer service ill let you know. :D

Am with First Direct and their internet banking is fab and when you call them they are still fab. They are one of the best companies I have ever used for good customer service. Just don't get me started on Two Left Feet, they would not know good service if it came up and bit them on the arse!

We are in the process of finding somewhere to live as our current rental property is being sold.

1 agent from Martin&Co in Milton Keynes has made it his personal mission to find us somewhere to live. It is a real challenge as we have a dog. But he hasn't given up and rings us with updates all the time.

Have to say all the other Estate/Letting agents have been utterly useless!! :x

But a huge thumbs up to Martin&Co :lol:

WOW Hull council Kim???? They are not the same bin men we have surely, ours are awful!
Got nothing but praise for every single shop on our main shopping street (small community, little high street type place? Charlie is so well known, they all stop and say Hi, they love her. Hurrahhhh for my street!

Always HATED B&Q, staff not bothered and not helpful...we recently decorated the house, and wanted a particular paint for the hall (had a feature wall with stripy paper, and wanted the paint to match a shade of stripe...I am such a fussy bugger...)
Anyway, the mix your own paint desk, we got a really lovely girl who spent a good half hour with us mixing the EXACT colour we wanted, she mixed loads of samples, and she wasnt happy till she has the EXACT shade. It is perfect!! So delighted!!
Wrote to B&Q to say how good she was, never heard anything..I hope she was praised for her outstanding service :D

hels said:
WOW Hull council Kim???? They are not the same bin men we have surely, ours are awful!

No Hels, I'm East Yorkshire remember :wink:

zoe c said:
Always HATED B&Q, staff

He he! My OH works Saturdays in B&Q to support his operating theatre training. He hates it! Although because he is broody, he likes looking at all the families with babies who come in the store (no, not in a weird way ppl!)

I got a bit lightheaded in Asda the other day. A woman stocking the shelves notived and out of no where someone had brought me a seat and a glass of water. The were really nice to me and even helped me put my shopping through the till and take it out to the car when i felt better.

well since you put good customer service i thought id turn the tables a bit as im a cashier in tesco!!! if sitting at my till for a shift isnt bad enough sme people expect me 2 pack their shopping etc(grr hate the person who thought of that) but may i also add, i dont grumble wen i do it and always serve with a smile!! esp if its a mum strugglin with a toddler i dont even ask i just automatically pack!! k this is turnin in2 a story no a post!! can i just say... that wen people acknowledge the fact that im pregnant and give me a nice comment, thats enough to make my day!!!!! so keep it up people i know u all do it ;)

I just thought I would add one - I bought a highchair from Kiddicare when I was pg, but obviously never needed it until now. When OH started putting it together we realised that one of the pieces was wrong so we couldn't put it together. Anyway, I e mailed them and within a week they had collected it and given me a refund!!! And that was 6 months after I had bought it!!

WOW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back