For existing vertbaudet customers

minxie

Reaction score
I got a loyalty voucher from vertbaudet for £10. On the voucher it says '£10 plus free delivery when you order online' (code '2719').

I chose some sleepsuits for Jacob which came to £12 (so using my voucher there would only be £2 to pay). But for some reason the delivery charge was still added on.

I called vertbaudet to place the order and quoted the loyalty voucher code '2719'. I was told that this voucher is for £10 off only and the free delivery is only for online orders. HERE COMES THE GOOD BIT....

I complained and said 'well im trying to order online but the delivery charge is still adding itself on'. The customer service person said 'yes i think we are having problems with that code..how about I offer you £15 discount with free delivery instead'.

So I have got the £12 sleepsuits for free (there was no minimum order) and I couldn't find anything for £3...so I passed on the left over discount.

The customer service person confirmed my balance is £0.00 and that the sleepsuits will be with me by Wednesday next week.

Just thought i'd mention this in case anyone else fancies a shot at FREE baby clothes... :D . I think the '2719' code is a general one (but can't be 100% sure) and not specific to my account as the customer service person said they were having problems generally with that code

I received exactly the same offer today so I'll have to try it asap 8) That's a shame I just spent £40 on another order last week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back