Gonna start trying for baby no. 2...eeek..anyone else?!

KJL

Reaction score
Well Layla is going to be 1 in feb and as we decided we are going to start trying for baby no. 2 at christmas with the hope that I am PG by the time Layla is 1! It took us a while to get PG last time so fingers crossed! I'm a bit scared after a difficult and painful labour last time and bad PND after but I am hoping this pregnancy is a bit easier and labour quicker.

Anyone else?! :wink:

We're waiting to see how our situation is by the time Angel is 1. If we're comfortable then, we will be starting to try. I want a planned baby this time! Lol.
And i think a 2 year age gap will be just right.
So we have til April to sort it.

LisaJ1986 said:
We're waiting to see how our situation is by the time Angel is 1. If we're comfortable then, we will be starting to try. I want a planned baby this time! Lol.
And i think a 2 year age gap will be just right.
So we have til April to sort it.

Im with Lisa i will be trying when dd is one so April for me although oh wants August bt we will see.

Good luck ttc hope it happens quickly for you.

KJL said:
Well Layla is going to be 1 in feb and as we decided we are going to start trying for baby no. 2 at christmas with the hope that I am PG by the time Layla is 1! It took us a while to get PG last time so fingers crossed! I'm a bit scared after a difficult and painful labour last time and bad PND after but I am hoping this pregnancy is a bit easier and labour quicker.

Anyone else?! :wink:

Hey :D

OH and I already have! We were very lucky and conceived first time lucky. my LO is 10 months and im around 7 weeks pregnant. LO will be around 16 months when newborn arrives, i am so excited although concerned about how im going to manage with 2 little ones!?

xx

:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

another year before I start getting jiggy again! We were going to start after Christmas but we've now decided to wait another year. I really want to enjoy Evie a bit more and I don't think I could manage another LO just yet!

Beside, if we wait another year Evie will be around 3 or over when the next baby arrives so I can use her to pass me nappies and things! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and thinking practically...she'll be entitled to a free place at nursery which means that we're not paying for 2 nursery places because we simply couldn't afford that! :) :wink:

i want to start trying in july/august to try and have a new baby when she's 2. i always wanted a small age gap and 2 years is perfect for us

Good luck! At the moment I'm really broody, but we've just moved to a small 2 bed house, no room for a dining table let alone another baby.

We were going to try from May so Emma will be 1, but to be honest, it is such hard work that I dont think I could handle being pregnant again for a long time (I get bad sickness). She is lovely and brilliant but my lack of sleep, exhaustion and I have to do the majority of care as my OH is not v hands on :roll: means that I dont think I would cope. Maybe by May things will change? I hope :D

Yes me! This is my first month ttc for number two. I'm testin gon Christmas day!! :cheer:

We started trying as soon as periods came back when Charlotte was 6 months. Unfortunatley I lost the first baby but got pregnant a couple of months later. Now I will have an 18 month gap. It is a bit scary and being pregnant is a bit harder when you have another LO to look after (esp mmorning sickness) but I am so glad it happened and they will be able to grow up with a small age gap.

never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again :lol:

Kimbo said:
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again :lol:

what she said ^^^ :lol: :lol:

Well, I'd like to join you, but nothing is happening here yet. We haven't used contraception from the word go but as I am BF:ing I haven't had my period yet... (Yes I know it's possible to fall pregnant when you ovulate for the first time.)

I will officially join you as soon as my first period arrives (if I haven't fallen pregnant by then).

Good luck :hug:

if i could magically produce a baby without pregnancy labour or birth, i would have one right now, but most definatly dont want to go through that again so soon, perhaps when India turns 3 so she can help me with it all, ha!

BabyMagic said:
Well, I'd like to join you, but nothing is happening here yet. We haven't used contraception from the word go but as I am BF:ing I haven't had my period yet... (Yes I know it's possible to fall pregnant when you ovulate for the first time.)

I will officially join you as soon as my first period arrives (if I haven't fallen pregnant by then).

Same here. No period yet but would like 18 months to 2 years between Maia and number 2.

Charlie:-) said:
BabyMagic said:

Same here. No period yet but would like 18 months to 2 years between Maia and number 2.

It's kind of weird but I am jealous of those BF:ers whose periods have returned :oops: Who would think that I'd like AF to return... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I've been told we are waiting till after the wedding (see ticker for how long that is :()

We're waiting until after our wedding (july) but possibly might wait till xmas next year. Kyran should be 2yrs 9months then and hopefully out of nappies! and old enough to understand whats going on. Some days id love another one right now but i dont want to be pregnant when i get married its bad enough trying to squeeze into the dress when im not up the duff :roll:

Not until march 2010 for us, I'd love another but both of mine are pains at the moment and thats enough of a contraceptive :rotfl:

starting ttc#2 now. I said never ever ever ever ever ever again after Nicoal was born - horrific time - BUT now she is 2yrs and nearly 3 months the broodiness is too much cope with :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back