Gonna start trying for baby no. 2...eeek..anyone else?!

not me!

I cant imagine starting again with another newborn!

Me soon, hopefully. Hubby's job is dodgy at mo, and i'm only teaching 2 days a week so that may figure in things... but if i have my way, we are ttc in April when Ted is 1 (hence the ticker :D ). (Bloom we may be in the tri's together again!) :cheer:

BabyMagic said:
Charlie:-) said:
BabyMagic said:
Well, I'd like to join you, but nothing is happening here yet. We haven't used contraception from the word go but as I am BF:ing I haven't had my period yet... (Yes I know it's possible to fall pregnant when you ovulate for the first time.)

I will officially join you as soon as my first period arrives (if I haven't fallen pregnant by then).

Good luck :hug:

Same here. No period yet but would like 18 months to 2 years between Maia and number 2.

It's kind of weird but I am jealous of those BF:ers whose periods have returned :oops: Who would think that I'd like AF to return... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Me too! We're not officially TTC yet but i secretly hope it happens, though as no periods yet i very much doubt it will :wall: I might sound like a loon as LO is so young but i really want a small gap, 2 years if poss. :D

Never again! I've been told I'd be pretty much guarantee to get PND again...so NO! :lol:

ReggiesMummy said:
BabyMagic said:
BabyMagic said:
Well, I'd like to join you, but nothing is happening here yet. We haven't used contraception from the word go but as I am BF:ing I haven't had my period yet... (Yes I know it's possible to fall pregnant when you ovulate for the first time.)

I will officially join you as soon as my first period arrives (if I haven't fallen pregnant by then).

Same here. No period yet but would like 18 months to 2 years between Maia and number 2.

It's kind of weird but I am jealous of those BF:ers whose periods have returned :oops: Who would think that I'd like AF to return... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Me too! We're not officially TTC yet but i secretly hope it happens, though as no periods yet i very much doubt it will :wall: I might sound like a loon as LO is so young but i really want a small gap, 2 years if poss. :D

Like your ticker Reggies Mummy, BLW is great fun bet youre excited, I couldnt wait to start weaning Maia.

The majority of you are all very brave! Thought i wanted them really close together but since having Dylan iv decided to wait a while longer. Defo could not cope with 2 LO's!

we are gunna at the end of this year, november time hopefuly fall pregnant when abigail is 2 as she wud be nrly 3 when the new one wud be born so i think thats perfect :D x

ReggiesMummy said:
BabyMagic said:
[quote="Charlie:)":acphzoxv]
BabyMagic said:

Like your ticker Reggies Mummy, BLW is great fun bet youre excited, I couldnt wait to start weaning Maia.[/quote:acphzoxv]

Thanks! :hug: I cant wait to start BLW! I wonder if that will encourage periods back as he may breastfeed less :think: xx

ReggiesMummy said:
ReggiesMummy said:
BabyMagic said:
[quote="Charlie:)":1hxhx1k1]
BabyMagic said:

Like your ticker Reggies Mummy, BLW is great fun bet youre excited, I couldnt wait to start weaning Maia.

Thanks! :hug: I cant wait to start BLW! I wonder if that will encourage periods back as he may breastfeed less :think: xx[/quote:1hxhx1k1]

Well I'm still waiting for mine to return, I have been BLW since she turned 6 months and so far she has only dropped 1 breastfeed. I'm hoping they will return within the next few months, I really don't want to stop BF but I really want my periods to return so we can try for a little brother or sister for Maia. :pray:

Thats exactly what I was thinking! If he doesnt drop many feeds I might start dropping some too. Its good to know someone else is in the same boat, good luck :hug: xx

Things have changed for us now im waiting till after my wedding which is 2010 so there will hopefully be about 3 years between babies.

Bee we could be ttc at the say time and in the tris together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back