Gone again :-(

lozzalozza

Reaction score
Just got my BFP on thurs after my MMC in March but tody the HPT is barely visible so looks like I've lost another one. I'm so sad why won't they stay with me?
Sorry to moan I know in my head it's just one of those things but my heart is very heavy x.

I'm so sorry for ur losses life is so cruel sometimes I've had 2 mms and one early loss like urs :-( xx

Its so hard when you've had that postive test not to get excited, but it will be nothing you've done wrong, just something thats gone wrong really early on with the horribly complex process. When you look at what has so happen, its a wonder any humans are born! You're getting closer to the sticky one, just don't give up. X

Sorry to hear this jojo xxxx

Its so hard when you've had that postive test not to get excited, but it will be nothing you've done wrong, just something thats gone wrong really early on with the horribly complex process. When you look at what has so happen, its a wonder any humans are born! You're getting closer to the sticky one, just don't give up. X

I like the thought of getting closer to the sticky one - thanks x.

Oh no so sorry hun, this sounds like my january chemical, hang in there hun, its your dream, it will become reality as long as you keep going xxx

sorry.....this happened to me just after my 10 week mc I tried straight away and got a bfp and then bled heavily the next day and tests went lighter :( so horrible.

Aww Loz, I'm so sorry hun xx

So sorry Hun this happened to me last month and this month I got my bfp! And the lines are getting darker take care xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back