Gok Wan

Emma58

Reaction score
When I have had my baby I want him to sort me out!

Lol, I love Gok Wan. I've heard he's from Leicester so hoping I'll bump into him sometime :D

I'm not sure about stripping off at the end though?

I like him better than Trinny and Susannah.

I wouldn't mind the photo shoot but not poncing about on a catwalk in just underwear!

Trinny and Susannah look like men! I quite like those women who have replaced them on What Not To Wear though.

Yeah i'd do the photo shoot but no way would i have the bottle to do the catwalk.

I am watching it now and he is really lovely he's really boosted that ladies confidence.

I haven't watched What not to wear with the new presenters.

I Love this man, he is GOD - i was gunna apply but im too scared

iv not seen any proper mummy tummies with stretchmarks etc, theyve normally got perfect skin???

guys a genius tho, he is very good :)

mummykay said:
iv not seen any proper mummy tummies with stretchmarks etc, theyve normally got perfect skin???

guys a genius tho, he is very good :)

They did one a few weeks ago......they had loads of mummies on in the survey bit and they found that there was about 90% of women who have stretchmarks etc.....I think they did that because the woman they were making look good didn't like her stretchies....... :think: thats if I'm even remembering it right!!

I love him though, I want him to be my friend but I wouldn't have the balls to go on the show :oops:

i prefer what not to wear with Lisa Butcher and Mica paris, i like the way both of the women compliment each other and have always make the person at the end look fab...

Gok wans show is ok but i always wonder if those women really do go away feeling confident...
x

Oh i love Gok Wan :) drool!!!!!!
Everygirl should have one lol. He is great when it comes to dressing women in clothes that suit there shape and size.

I'd love to be a Gokette!

After the show last night it said how to apply if you wanted to surprise someone. I was staring at OH but he wouldn't look at me :D :lol:

He should have a Pregnancy forum special where he can sort us all out.
We should all apply.

I love Gok!!
he said a couple of weeks ago that he used to be 21 stone! You wouldnt think that now! His programme always makes me cry!!

xxx

21 stone! I didn't know that. He is superskinny now. I really enjoy his show. He is great :dance:

I saw him in Zara Oxford street, central London. I was just staring at him... i think he was doing some personal shopping for a client!

I would have asked him to pick me something to wear :D

One of my friends has him as a friend on her Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back