Miss Naked Beauty

poochielove

Reaction score
Quite like this :D mind you Gok is a genius! I like the gothy girl. He really brings some reality to our screens when everyone is obsessing over looking like an size zero, airbrushed celeb...you go Gok! :clap:

he makes everyone feel so good about themself you got to love GOK xx

That girl tonight who had a panic attack bout showing her bum :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Id KILL for an arse like that!!! I wanted to shove my flumpy stretchmarked bum in her chops shouting "theres an arse, now bore off" :shakehead:

Sorry I know people have hang ups but jeeeez :roll:

Oh and the girl with the lower back hang up..... :roll: ... I just dont buy it what a load of kak

I love it. but I can't really see any of them being a TV presenter at the end of it, AND being an embassador for natural beauty nationally, AND signing a contract with a top modelling agency to feature in the natural beauty division. :think: at least not at this stage. I hope Gok trains them well. Because so far... :think: I have my doubts that any of them will actually fits the bill.

I forgot to say I love the way they campaign for real beauty but one of the female judges, (not mica the other lady) has that eyeshadow caked on like Pat butcher I mean you're having a laugh aren;t you?

x

Steelgoddess said:
I forgot to say I love the way they campaign for real beauty but one of the female judges, (not mica the other lady) has that eyeshadow caked on like Pat butcher I mean you're having a laugh aren;t you?

I think this is HILARIOUS! I love the way Mylene is going on about natural beauty and encouraging them all to take their make-up off and she's trowled it on and made busy with the hair straighteners!

I like Jo (my fave), Natasha, Claudy and Lucinda.

I don't like Dawn, its her accent - too River City for me and she thinks she's so 'different' for being a goth. Respect to her for having skin of a 20 year old though!

Valentine Xxx

I really like Claudy

I dont know why Mica and the other woman give her such a hard time - shes been through a lot and women should admire her courage not put her down

And saying she looked 'smug' showing her scars - she was smiling???

lmao that the girl who agreed with plastic surgery got kicked off :lol:

Barbiexx said:
I really like Claudy

I dont know why Mica and the other woman give her such a hard time - shes been through a lot and women should admire her courage not put her down

And saying she looked 'smug' showing her scars - she was smiling???

I know she keeps saying that she's been through a lot an everything. But I don't reacall what it was, what exactly has she been through again? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back