gok

leckershell

Reaction score
Can't find a recent gok thread but I know it's not just me that watches it (cmon Tori raise your hand!)... aww I just watched Tuesdays on 4od... such a lovely lady can't believe how ace she looked in the blue dress at the end, and her hair wow :D I've had a couple of kopparbergs and I got all emotional for her in the shop window lmao.

Who else is a gok fan :D

i love gok, hes really kind and he knows when people need a hug, which is really important.

DH isnt keen tho and pointed out the anagram of his name :shock:

I lurve Gok to, i wish i could keep him in my wardrobe so when i need a pick me up he can come out and get me ready.
My OH actually likes him.

I have posted this before but...

I LOVE GOK!!!!

:doh: DUH!

I think he's great- all blokes should be like Gok!

I love Gok :D

So glad there are others that do to, most people i know think i am mad when i tell them i wouldnt mind a bit of Gok :lol:

I love Gok!!!!

My brother goes clubbing with him...........if I could just find a babysitter I could go visit my brother.... :think: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gok is on friday night project for you lovers of him!!

It's on the +1hr channel just now

I think he's lovely and really good at what he does, but seriously, what's with his trousers? :|

He is fab - I have met him and been on stage with him!!! :dance:

I watched him on Friday night project - he was so good and so funny, never seen or heard of him till this point, but now i love him - im joining this mini fan club.

Him and alan would make a fab couple!

I love love love Gok, OH saw him in brum but wouldn't smuggle him home for me :( He can put his head in my bangers

Anyone else crack up when Alan Carr told him he shouldn't be so obsessed with boobs...."it wasn't natural" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

FNP was really good this week- I love it when people can take the piss out of themselves! :lol:

I really like this show as he build's there confidence in them selve for who they our 8)
not like that stupid show '10 years younger' :roll: where they go to the exteme with face lifts tummy tucks and teeth reconstruction

He seems to really care and the ladies do look wonderful at the end and not just because their dressed up but with inner self assurance / belife in them selve

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I love him! Watching How to look good naked now :)

P1010017.jpg

By the way i was dressed as a pimp thats why i have that hat on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back