Going to the baby show ... I can't wait!

BLIMEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! That was slightly huge! How on earth did she manage to carry a huge baby like that?
xxx

Badly, the poor thing was so worn out she couldn't even cry :(. I took the week off to help her and ended up swearing at her mw down the phone demanding they did something. Her consultant said afterwards that if they had left her his growth rate could have seen him go up to 15-16 pounds and it would have been very dangerous for the both of them.
I always felt a little sorry for her, Ethan was 10lb 7 and she never had a "newborn" iykwim. Luckily hubby has had the snip now cos one of them was far too fertile lol xxxxxxxxx

One reason I want to be pregnant so badly soon is so I can go to the Feb one in London!!

Let us know how you get on!

I went to this in may and jut be aware want they say are on special offer - some of the stuff was the same or better deals outside!! Xx

Cupcake I went on Saturday and mrs N went and bought lots by all accounts!!!

bb - your poor sister!!! Poor sister!!! But how lucky for her to have you. Maybe you could come to a few of my consultancies. I need you to shout at some of the docs for me! Ha ha!!!! Xxxx

I bought medela swing breast pump which came in a set with the steralizer, bottle warmer, 3 bottles and milk storage bags, got the tommy tippee nappy disposal system, got a sit me up cozy, a changing mat, breastfeeding bras which change up to 4 sizes so you dont need to worry about what size you are going to be, breastfeeding scarves, 2 skibz, 2 colour changing baby grows which change colour when little one gets too hot, more sleep suits, a buggy lock thing. Wanted to get sheets and blankets etch but babies r us are doing such cheap deals and I want 100% cotton for him as well so ddint get them!! Oh also I got dummies (dont want to use but have as a back up)and bath toys!!
Think that is about it!! Lol!!
xxxx

Oooooo go you MrsN. Was it much cheaper than the shops or more that it was all under one roof? xxxxxxxx

Wow!! You got loads! Oooh how exciting!!

I've already said to Hubby how excited I'll be when we can go.

Think I'll take a list of the stuff I want and the price a can find it online.

Yeah we made a list of what you could get it in the normal shops as somethings arent much cheaper or there are cheaper alternatives available. I found that the things that we got were much cheaper for example the breast pump/steralizer set should have been £230 but we got it for £150!!
Plus there are loads of other stuff that you might not have thought about but you have to be carefull as they all seem like good ideas but when you think about it you just dont need some of the stuff!!
xxx

Def make a list of why u want and get ideas of price as some stalls do rip u off. There r good bargains to r had but just check :)

Thanks ladies. :)

I just realised this is in the Tri 2 section - my iPhone app doesn't show me as I search on recent threads!

Sorry for nosing in!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back