Anyone going to the Baby show?

handbagqueen

Reaction score
Hello all, I got a leaflet about The Baby Show in my Bounty bag and wondered if anyone else was going and if it was worth it. I love going to the vitality show and went to a wedding show in Olympia before my wedding (obviously!) so thought this might be good for advice and freebies- any views?

I'm thinking about going to one of the "up north" ones when they come up here. My friend who's got a 13 month old went to 2 - one before her baby and one after. She said they were great. Especially for things like reusable nappies cos you get a chance to see all the different options and have a play with them. She met some really lovely supplier she uses for everything still as well. I vote for "go"

Yeah me and my OH are going :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I'm dead excited but cannot believe we have to wait till May.

LMP x

shall we try and organise a group to go? Can't see my DH wantng to go and not much fun on my own.

waht are dates and wehn is it in London?

Sandi

I bit the bullet and bought tickets for sat 1st March. Its being held in London in ExCel on 29 feb- 2march. Got cheaper tickets by going through the actual bounty pack website. Taking my cousin along but if I see lots of stuff to buy I may drag DH on the sunday! we always took a small suitcase to the vitality show to carry all the leaflets and freebies- may have looked funny but saved our arms! do you reckon they'll be lots of freebies there too?

Oh when i saw it advertised i didn't realise it was just in London?
Is it coming up north do ya no????

Ooh, there's one in London next weekend but we're away :( Let us know what it's like!

Ooo, i want to go, how do i find out about them? i havnt got my pack yet, not sure how to go about it.

i wanted to go to the b'ham one in may but i'll have to see how i am

can you PM me details to please?

DH has actually agreed to go, can't beleive it.

Sandi

I really want to go to the one in Glasgow. But it's the same weekend that baby is due so unless he comes nice and early I don't think it'll be happening for me :rotfl:

kalia said:
I really want to go to the one in Glasgow. But it's the same weekend that baby is due so unless he comes nice and early I don't think it'll be happening for me :rotfl:

cross your fingers that baby decides they want to stay in for a bit longer and you can go :dance: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back