Can't wait!!

Thanks both of you, that was sweet of yous to remember :) Appointments at 20 past 8 tonight because OH is working today. I had a dream lastnight and baby was a boy, so we will see! x

nmf1987, that would be a great present, I'm sure at 28 weeks the scan would be really detailed too! Just hint to your OH by constantly going on the site haha that's what I did and it worked :p x

Last edited:
Oh todays the day :)
cant wait to hear the results :)

I'm having a gender scan on Monday with Babybond :) so I can't wait to hear how you have got on??

Hey Bluebell! It was great :D I'm on team blue!!

They were sooo nice, I was a bit late because of the weather and we couldn't find the place lol! But they were lovely :) We were in for about 20mins and she showed us the chambers of the heart, spine, wee button nose :) babys little fingers etc.. Then she went down below and we could clearly see that he was a boy lol :) She spent lots of time just showing us him from different views and letting us see him wriggle about. He was kicking his wee legs and scratching his chin haha! Definitely worth it and I'm sure you will have a great time hun! Can't wait to hear about yours :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back