Can't wait!!

Rachey

Reaction score
OH just told me he has booked a babybond gender scan for Thursday :D it says you get a 3D freeview so can't wait for that! We weren't going to find out what we were having, but we decided we would but not going to tell anyone else! Well, will tell everyone on here but not anyone apart from that :) Can't wait just to see baby again :)

Has anyone been for babybond scans? What did you think of it?

xxx

Last edited:
ive been to babes in the womb think prob the same i loved it much better than the 12 and 20 weeks scans i had.. i had it around 17 weeks to find out sex to as im sooooooooo impatient, im wanting to book another one around 25 weeks just for another look lol but will see lol.

enjoy xxxxx

I wasn't planning on finding out but since I've known that they can tell what baby is now I've been desperate to know lol! Did they manage to tell you the six at your 17 week scan? :) I bet when I go baby will have it's legs crossed haha xxx

ye they seen it was a boy, At first he was covering up then he wouldnt put it away haha.. a couple of girls on here plus my friend havnt found out sex as baby wasnt wanting to show but good luck sure u will see fine. If u are paying for a sexing scan they will try there best to let u see the women at mine made him move a little n we seen fine :)

How weird you should ask!! I was at Babybond yesterday for a gender scan, cannot recommend them enough especially after the terrible experience I had at the hospital for the 20 week scan, got far more than the time they advertised too... they coudn't do enough for you and really reassured us, good luck and have a great time on Thursday x

That's great hopeful :D did you find out you were having a boy at your 20 week scan or yesterday at your babybond scan?How long was the scan for? I'm sure I will love it, I wish it was today, thursday feels too long away lol! xxx

No didn't find out anything on my 20 weeks scan as that was a complete shambles and very upsetting with the horrible consultant. Hence why we booked the gender scan and it was just fab. Luckily we booked the day before and went to the Stiirling cllinic which is 2 1/2 hours away and they were top notch, appointment is suppose to be 5-10 mins but as there wasn't anybody else waiting we got a bit longer as they knew how badly our 20 week scan went, the sonographer/midwife Evelyn was the best I have seen and very reasurring, they quickly go through it's health check then down to business to the sexing, then the 3d pictures but as we are only 22 weeks the baby doesn't have much body fat so might be a bit harder for you to pick up on but well worth it hun. Thursday isn't too far away, but I know what you mean. Have a great time and you won't be disappointed x

That's a shame about your 20 week scan, sounds like you had a horrible experience. Great to hear how much you enjoyed your babybond scan though :D and congrats on your little man! It makes such a difference when the midwifes/sonographers are nice :) I'm so excited now :D xxx

You will have a great time hun and will think of you on Thursday, so nice I can tell you of my positive experience of it from yesterday. Make sure you show me the pic's x

No I haven't lol should do really, he has his cord right above his lip so looks like he is wearing a tash ha ha, will do it now though seeing as you have mentioned it x

I just realised that your from scotland too, did you go too Glasgow then? x

Last edited:
Ahh i see :)

I'm from Carluke Lou, if you don't know it it's 10 mins from Hamilton, half an hour from Glasgow. Where in Scotland are you hun? x

Last edited:
Oh you booked one, how exciting, can't wait to hear what your having :)

I am still going to have one of the 4d scans done but not till 26ish weeks

I can't wait to be able to buy pink or blue lol :)

Your 4D scan at 26 weeks will be amazing, I suppose that's the best time to go :D I'm just too impatient haha x

good luck with your scan today. im thinking of asking for a 4d scan for my birthday. i will be 28 weeks then so hoping it will be quite detailed. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back