back to work

tracey 2

Reaction score
Ok i done it i went back to work well only for 2 hours just doing some paperwork. my boss doesnt want me back in my room for a few more weeks at least which i dont mind. :)

The staff were all really great my boss spoke to them all last night and explained that i dont need all the sympathy and asking if im ok etc. I had a couple of girls say that if i ever need to talk which was lovely. :D

I did pop in to see my kids they have grown so much and they just came running and crawling over going 'tracey!!!!'- bless them.
It was a hard morning but im glad to be doing something.

So now im going back 2 times a week for a couple of hours here and there just to ease myself back in :hug:

Hi honey,

I am glad you've been able to feel ready to work again. Well done you! You are right to take things easy, it will be hard to get back into it, especially working with littlies.

Remember to take it easy on yourself...you've been through a lot...but I do wish you lots of luck and I hope that this will be a positive step for you!

Huge hugs for this week :hug:
Michelle
xxx

hi hun,
im glad you managed to go bck to work even if it is only a cuple of hours a week as it will be hard to get back into it hun just take it easy hun if you need to talk you know where iam and just pm me love rach xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done tracey. you are so strong it is amazing! im glad you are feeling better. i hope you have the people closest to you looking after you and pampering you lots also!

big hugs and lots of love,

flower x

Well done on going back into work......maybe the little bit of normality and routine will help you get back into the swing of things. I personally found it easier just to reintroduce day to day stuff like you are.

Lots of hugs as always :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done tracey :hug: :hug: glad it went ok for you.xx

ah good for you Tracey you are such a strong girl - take it easy and don't rush it, hats off to your boss isn't he brilliant.

:wave: hey hun that's great, you sound so much more happier.. i'm happy for you hun :hug:

thank you guys im feeling a bit better and Emmylou i know what you mean im just prefering starting to go back to a routine.

Anyway today i had a phone call from the counselling service and they have had a counselling session become available for monday at 9. I have said thats ok but its really stupid i know but im so nervous and frightened even though iv been to counselling before im trying to see if one of the girls who is like my mum to me to come with me. :D

I just didnt think it would be this soon, i suppose its just bringing it all back where i havent even given myself enough time to get over it all, im scared to cancel it in case i cant get another appointment i suppose i should just bite the bullet and go. :hug:

:hug: your making some very good positive steps sweetheart, well done, Thinking of you, lv yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back