GMTV THIS MORNING - BABY RACE

i seen that too, its great they are trying to help ppl TTC just a shame they are only letting 3 lucky couples though :(

good luck with anyone who entres :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats what i thought..

a big country as this and only 3 people... at least they are highlighting the issue and showing ppl ways of which they 'could' become pregnant...

my mother in law has nominated my sil. She has one boy already but it was hard for her to have him, and now she is on her last treatment (some tablets) but it is the last ones that she can have as they can increase your chances of getting cancer. but she doesnt qualify for IVF on the NHS as she already has Harry.

I dont think that she gave herself the best chance of getting pregnant though. she is very overweight, drinks over one bottle of red wine everyday and smokes. I couldnt believe it when she said that our mother in law nominated her. call my heartless but i just dont understand her.

one of my motto is:

if you dont help urself..u shudnt be helped

i think that if she really wanted to get pregnant then she should have given herself the best chance, the hospital she was under in Nottingham was excellent. she would take the tablets, they would scan her and tell her the best time for her to be BD, but why your body is having all those toxcins its that much harder. plus she has polycystic ovaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back