So sure I was this month.....AGAIN !!!! Feeling sad today

Loobie9

Reaction score
:( :( :(

So strange how your brain can play serious tricks on you. I was sooooooooo convinced this month i was going to get my BFP... Today ! 6 days later than expected I can feel that the nasty AF is on her way.... :twisted:

This month, I 'THOUGHT' I was experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Such as sickness/funny taste in mouth/areolas getting bigger and darker, swollen tummy. You name it, I had it. Obviously some of the above could be mistakend for AF, but not all... :lol:

I don't know how to deal with this time between AF coming and convincing myself i'm pregnant. I also did it the month before, and just couldn't believe my eyes when the test showed up negative...

I have to book an appointment this cycle for a HCG, And we have an appointment at the ACU in February, so things are moving forward, I just really thought we would do this alone and not need any assistance.

I've always had this feeling in my head (no idea why) that i'm going to need assistance and that i'll end up with twins. :pray:
Probably just wishful thinking, who knows.......

Sorry for the rant, just feeling very sorry for myself. Need to snap out of it, and start to get into the christmas spirit........

Good luck to you all x x xx

:hug:
I hope you feel better soon, i can remember trying for ellis over 6 months which seemed like a lifetime, your time will come.

the ttc emotions are so hard to deal with.

take care

melanie.x

I too know exactly how you feel. I never thought TTC would be so emotionally draining. I always thought it would just be a fun and exciting time - which it is, but I have never felt disappointment like it every month. Its the not knowing when or if its ever going to happen! The dream of seeing that BFP is the only thing that keeps me going!

Some days I really do feel like giving up though, I get so down that it affects my relationship with my OH too. Its so hard when you want something so badly and you know you will be a great mother and you have tried so hard to do everything right and it still doesnt happen. :(

:hug: I can also sense that AF is on it's way and starting to feel down :(

I have hope and who knows what the new year will bring

I know exactally how you feel on my sixth month of trying and due on weekend/monday getting AF pains now so gutted how do people make sodding babies coz it seems impossible to me!!!!!

I can't believe that so few of us are getting BFP's this month....it's rubbish!!!

I think we all need to make sure we have a ruddy good chirstmas and new year to make up for it and get back to serious TTC in the new year :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back