ANOTHER MONTH?

Shelley22222

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Another month is here and my AF is due today but no signs at all.... i took a test on Wednesday and it was negative........... maybe it was tooo early?? i dont feel any of the AF symptoms.......I've ran down to the loo 3 times today thinking that AF had started but nothing. My BBs are a lot bigger and the Nipples sensitive (TMI i know....) it could be that AF is on the way... i dunno.........i'm getting fed up of all this what if business! I'll just wait and see i guess....

on a different note, i just have to say how wonderful you all are and how you all try and help each other! Keep it up.....

Good luck to you all.

Shelley :p

Hey Shelley,

I'm in the same boat. I am now two days late. I am never late in my period. I actucally experienced an increase today in feeling sick to my stomach. To put it short, alot of my symptoms of pregnancy has increased in the last couple of days. I've ran to the loo many times today thinking my period started. But no signs at all! Good Luck to you Shelley my fingers are crossed for you!!

~~Kris~~

the dreaded waiting game for u is a nightmare but good luck to u both xx

Same here!!im not sure how regular my periods are after coming off the pill in March. So im in the waiting game too!!!i wish there wasnt so much uncertainty around this time, oh well here we go again..........
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back