Give me something else to think about....

libs

Reaction score
trying to complete the additional info bit of this form for the interview I have tomorrow and I've gone word blind...got to do it now as tonight is Harry Potter night :cheer: :oops:

AF is wreaking her evil on me so I have bad cramps too and I've lost the ability to write sentences that don't have smilies at the end :shock:

see :wink:

Trainer - working with people who are trying to improve basic skills or get back into employment - i love training :oops: used to do quite a bit of it in my old grown up job :wink:

I think I've done it - never done one with a maximum word count before - it was v difficult :?

I'm now going to lie in a bigggg bubble bath and relax for 5 minutes :cheer:

You really do end each sentance with a smilie don't you :rotfl:

OMG now I'm doing it :shock:

Ahhhhhhhhh stop it :wall: .....................................

I know :D

catching isn't it :?

I feel sick with nerves this morning :puke:

Ok - all done and I think it went ok ..but the interviewer went through my application and asked whether I had children.. :? I said yes a 13 year old and he said oh good so you've had your time off childraising then..... :x

Hope I get it now and get pregnant just when I'm entitled to maternity pay from them :twisted:

libs said:
Trainer - working with people who are trying to improve basic skills or get back into employment - i love training :oops: used to do quite a bit of it in my old grown up job :wink:

That's what I do!!! :cheer:

Is it E2E, Aimhigher or train2gain?

E2E and New Deal

:oops: hope you don't work for the company I've just interviewed with - don't tell them I'm TTC :wink:

I was working there a month when I got pregnant anyway!! :lol:

PM me details if you feel comfy, I might knw a bit about the company if it's Brum-based xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back