Thought i'd give you something to laugh about....

keelie_b

Reaction score
Well, i had my first midwifes appointment today and she was a really lovely lady im really lucky as i hear some arent that great. Im only 20 so i know im considered a young mum so i was on my best behaviour trying to prove how mature and responsible i am and told her about my great upbringing and how i would like the same for my child. She was also really impressed when i told her i had not smoked since i discovered i was pregnant. So you get the jist, all was going well. then she had to take a call so gave me a form to fill in and left the room. when she returned she took my form and looked at it oddly. i asked if id done something wrong and she just simply explained that where it said "mother and Fathers names" it meant mine and my partners not my mums and dads names. :shock: :oops:
I tried to make myself feel better so i said "i bet you see that a lot" she simply replied "no, never!"
Great first impression! she must think im a right nut! :|

Haha awww bless you!!
where about in leicestershire are you? im actually in leicester uni, so i live in evington in leicester!!

lol bless it's the kind of thing i'd do too :D

Glad I'm not the only one with 'baby brain' lol. I had to pick up my son from school early the other day and the school receptionist asked me if everything was ok when she found me staring blankly at the signing out book. I had to blush embarrassingly and say "I'm sorry I've forgotten his name!" OMG how I felt stoopid "I've only had him for 10 years - Give me time" I said trying to laugh it off.

Sarah xxx

Keelie that was great :rotfl: nice to no i'm not the only person who does silly things like this. Luckily my midwife filled the forms in for me!

Beth88 said:
Haha awww bless you!!
where about in leicestershire are you? im actually in leicester uni, so i live in evington in leicester!!

I live in Leicester too :) i live in Enderby now.

Wheres enderby poochielove? i live in Evington at the mo..

CH0C0H0LIC said:
Glad I'm not the only one with 'baby brain' lol. I had to pick up my son from school early the other day and the school receptionist asked me if everything was ok when she found me staring blankly at the signing out book. I had to blush embarrassingly and say "I'm sorry I've forgotten his name!" OMG how I felt stoopid "I've only had him for 10 years - Give me time" I said trying to laugh it off.

Saah xxx

Haahahah! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: aww i cant wait for this pregnancy brain to kick in :D

Its a village in leicester. I used to live in the centre but got fed up as it was too noisy lol...i like village life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back