Hello Tri 3!! (and finally a minute to breathe!)

Froslass

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Not posted in a while, have been moving house and getting stuff sorted so have only been lurking when I got the chance!

Have also lost my brand new phone in the process GRR!! I'm certain it will turn up in a box somewhere or something! x

Can't believe I'm in tri 3 already! eep! x

SO excited now! Had my 28 week appt today, everything was fine :yay:

Although my last bloods came back with really low iron still, so have to keep taking iron tablets x

Got another scan at the end of the week to check placenta again, so FX it keeps moving up! x

On a diffrent note, OH surprised me with tickets to the first midnight showing to Harry Potter 7 pt 2 tonight (To make up for him pissing off to london with his mother for the last one - for those of you who remember me ranting about it at the time!) so very excited about that! x

Hope all my buddies are doing well and everyone else in tri 3 xx

Oh, and Midwife said baby is head down and free, so hopefully will stay in that position :) x

:yay: Welcome to tri 3! :)

Hope your move went well and you find your phone soon!! Fingers crossed for you placenta, keep us updated!! Lucky you going to see Harry Potter... I can't wait to go see it!!

Enjoy tri 3 :D xx

Yay - welcome!!!! Great to see you here.

Hey! I've
Missed u ! I was startin to get worried! Glad the appointment went well :) I also had my 28 week check up !

Glad ur head down, I'm breach ATM lol xx

:hugs: welcome , glad all is going well . Enjoy Harry Portter I'm dead jealous xx

Yey! More October Mummies!

Congrats on Tri 3.

Feel for you moving, I just have too. Got me knackered! xxxx

Thanks everyone! x

HP was great, although I think if you've read the books you might be slightly disappointed :roll: But then thats always the way it is with film adaptions x

Marley I hope you're keeping well too hun! x Im sure bubba will turn, still loads and loads of time :) x Sorry if you've text me and Ive not text back, I think my phone must be in a box somewhere, doing lots of unpacking tomorrow, so hopefully will find it! x I have a sneaking suspicion though It will be in one of them at least :) x

Can't believe how fast this is all going! x We're going to be mummies soon! Eeee! xx

Now I know this is gonna sound mighty daft, but I started reading the Harry Potter books when all the craze came out with the first film, see what all the fuss was about. I then got hooked and read and read til I finished the second last book and refused to pick up the last one as I didn't want to have anyone die on me. To this day, I've still not read it, its sitting on my bookshelf un touched and I've not watched the last couple of films!

How's that for being an idiot!
xx

Now I know this is gonna sound mighty daft, but I started reading the Harry Potter books when all the craze came out with the first film, see what all the fuss was about. I then got hooked and read and read til I finished the second last book and refused to pick up the last one as I didn't want to have anyone die on me. To this day, I've still not read it, its sitting on my bookshelf un touched and I've not watched the last couple of films!

How's that for being an idiot!
xx

AHHH!!!! READ IT READ IT READ IT!! x

But watch the films first :) Cause if you read the book first the film will annoy you lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back