Back in 1st Tri!!

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hey girls,

For those of you that dont know me I joined this forum when I was pregnant in February this year and sadly miscarried less than a week after at 8.4 weeks.

Ive done a test this morning after getting a couple of BFN's and ive got a faint BFP on a Tescos & stronger BFP on a Clearblue test. See Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/joannestevenson/DSC00210.jpg :D Hopefully im back to stay!

I have lots of early symptoms as I did last time!

Im pretty scared obviously as ive had a m/c before and im worried it will happen again but im gunna try not to worry too much and deal with it if it happens.

So pleased to be in this section again!! x x x x x

yey well done you, may you have a healthy happy 9 months hun, u deserve it xx :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Really hope all goes well this time for you, so pleased :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY. :wave:

Hope all goes well for you.

Take Care x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Go Jo :dance: Go Jo :dance: Go Jo :dance:

Congratulations sweetheart.. I am so so happy for you..... I know too well how scary it is but....WE WILL GET THERE ! ! :clap:

Lv and best wishes... Yvonne xx :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! im so happy for you sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: so so happy for you.xx

so so happy for you hun i cant believe it but def a positive there, all will be fine

feet up and enjoy the 9 months :hug: :hug:

congratulations again and heres to a happy healthy pregnancy :hug: relax and enjoy :D

I really hope it works out for you this time!

big hugs!

Jade

Oh my god wow that is so amazing aww I've got goosebumps now! I do remember what you went through and you sooo deserve this baby! Good luck and all the best :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back