Back in 1st Tri!!

u will be fine this time round hun just ike i was :D

when u goto your first 12weeks scan at hosp they may move the monitor away from u so u can see the screen and prob away from your partner too cause of previous m/c. they did that to me and i was anxious thinking oh no no baby again but she swung screen round and there was a lil baby there :)

if they do that too u too dont worry, just for your/our benefit i think :D

WOOHOO A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS HUN that's just wonderful news I am so happy for you. :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :clap:

Well ive spoken to my GP earlier and he has refered me straight to the EPU so that they can monitor me, im so pleased as this means I will be able to have an early scan. When is it likely to have my first scan?

Not sure sweety but good luck with your scan all the best :hug: -xxx-

hi hun my first pregnancy was amiscarriage and i conceived a few months later. they gave me a scan at 8 weeks and another at 12 weeks, so hopefully you should know soon when you will be able have a scan. could be 7 weeks seen as you found out a bit earlier than i did cus i went to docs at 5 weeks. hth and good luck. My dd is now 4 years old by the way. xxx

kimheath said:
hi hun my first pregnancy was amiscarriage and i conceived a few months later. they gave me a scan at 8 weeks and another at 12 weeks, so hopefully you should know soon when you will be able have a scan. could be 7 weeks seen as you found out a bit earlier than i did cus i went to docs at 5 weeks. hth and good luck. My dd is now 4 years old by the way. xxx

Thanks hun thats really good to know, hopefully it wont be too long until they are in touch :) :hug: xxx

i had my first scan at 7+ weeks. so glad they are monitoring you closely :)

My first scan was 5 weeks 4 days...got a heart beat too :cheer: unusual for that early...but :cheer:
My next scan was 8 weeks 4 days..... got bigger blob that looked more baby that time...seen arms, legs, bum. etc....cool.. :dance:

Now at 13 weeks and 3 days, due another scan tomorrow........ Soooooo looking forward to it....

good luck jo, Like the girls say..... They ALWAYS move the screen away, but because you've lost before you notice it more... it's only good practice....so don't worry...... they also like to take longer with us and check everything before they turn the screen and show us bubs..... They need to be completely sure everything is where it should be and all the checks are done. It doesn't mean anything is wrong...just them doing their job.... So no matter how long it seems to you..it really isn't that long.. OK? :hug:
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

congratulations..... good to have you back with us :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back