Girls

we havent even spoke since Tursday night. There's a long list of things that have all been happening and i guess i've just had enough. Its sad because at one point i fought for him but now i dont want to :( i think i've gone strange since the MC and have very little emotion left x

we havent even spoke since Tursday night. There's a long list of things that have all been happening and i guess i've just had enough. Its sad because at one point i fought for him but now i dont want to :( i think i've gone strange since the MC and have very little emotion left x

Having a miscarriage is tough hun, for both of you!

Also the fact that you are LTTC makes it all that more painful?

OH and I had a crap year last year, come m/c number 3 I wanted to give up to be honest and OH hadn't shown any emotion at all with losses 2 and 3....

We then had all the crap with our tests at recurrent miscarriage clinic.

It was a stressful, sad, lonely time.

We managed to get back on track by having a bit of time out from TTC, also OH went away to visit his brother in Japan and it was lovely to miss him.

I know there has been a lot more stuff going on with your OH as well as the miscarriage but don't write things off just yet?

Have you two talked at all? Had a proper heart to heart?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Hey huni, you haven't gone strange you are just grieving and that is normal. It's just that you and OH will be dealing with it in your own ways and it can be such a drain on a relationship. You seem like a strong woman, I know you will be okay. We are always here to talk if it helps xxx

Oh no so sorry to hear this kirstymichelle

Take care of yourself & your lovely little girl, my thoughts are with you :hug:

Xxx

I'm so sorry to read this hun, hope you can work things out. Thinking of you. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back