• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's not all that bad girls

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
I'm ok. I really am. I thought i'd be a total wreck but i'm not. Us LTTC'ers must have a hardened shell!

When my bleeding stops i am going straight back in with natural cycles without the Clomid for a few months.

I just wanted to reassure all you ladies that are trying so hard that it's ok and you can get hit by the worst and still be ok. x

I'm glad that you see it that way Kirsty xx

Hey Kirsty, I'm really proud of you for being so strong hun. What a great attitude. I agree with you, we are made of stronger stuff us LTTTCers :wink: Hugs xxxxx

really Sorry to hear about whats happened hun, im glad to see you are being positive though, :hugs: here for you if you need to chat xx

Good attitude to have Kirsty! Sorry you have to come back! Make sure you take your time and take care of yourself. You will have good and bad days which us to be expected! Big Hug! Xxx

Last edited:
am glad your doing ok. we are all defo made of strong stuff in here. xxxxxxxxxxxx

I like all the girls in here, it was hard not to chat to you all about everything , i wish when one goes we could all go together x

Big hugs Kirsty, glad you feel you can talk to all of us. I agree though I want to all graduate together! Hope your positive vibes continue... Xxx

Hun your an inspiration!! Make sure tho that if you need to cry about it that you do! Really really glad you are ok xxxxx

We are a bunch of thick skinned ladies in here!!

Hope you are ok Kirsty you are amazing to be so strong xxxx

Hope you can carry on feeling like this Kirsty, but dont be disheartened if you have little slip ups and start to feel down.
Its a bit of an emotional roller coaster (esp around af times etc).
But as long as you can be strong and positive, (and let yourself feel down when you feel down) you will get through it, xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back