Girls names

nickilubs

Reaction score
Yay well Im having a girley,

My OH is into quite unusual names. He has come up with the name Romala last night I don't mind it but I like girley names. Anyone know a unusual but pretty girls name? The other names are ______ Bernadette Patricia Corbett. They are our mums first names so its quite long already but we will have that as the names on the birth cert but wont use them all the time as she is growing up ect just because it might be a bit much. Any ideas? We would quite like a English name too just to be super difficult but if we like something then It wont matter where its from xx

Our friend's little girl is called Beatrice, but they call her Bea (bee). It's really unusual and really suits her :) I would steal if for our child but our surname is Buck so Bea Buck doesn't really go :rotfl:

I love traditional sounding names. I'll try and think of some unusual sounding ones, hmmm...this is tough!

Harriet (shortened to Hari)
Ellouise
Juliette (love this name)
Penny (Penelope?)
Annie
Olive (think this is sooo pretty!)

Good luck chosing!

C xxx

Ok heres some unusual but justbecus theyre old not because theyre wacky names that im not allowed to use so u may aswell have a gander lol Didnt u say in ur scan thread ud picked a name ???

Anyways . . . .

Matilda
Beatrice ( i love it but apparently remind me OH too much the royal)
Tabitha
Annabella ( bella. . . aww)
Katherine ( kitty... awww)

erm thats my lot for now but if i remember any others :)

I'm so chuffed you've got a little girlie hun! :cheer: I thought about you today when I was telling my friend how many girls on the forum are carrying pink bumps!

Anyway, back to the matter in hand!! Here are some girls names that I like;

Evie (obviously lol)
Lola
Gracie
Poppy
Hallie
Aimee
Libby
Eden
Sammie
Caitlyn
Crystal
Saffron
Sapphire
Madison
Milly

xx

Yeh we do have a girls name that we really love but I want Anthony to have his say too because its his little girly too.

I love Olive, Juliette, Ellouise, Annabella, Matilda, Poppy and Libby! They are soooo cute!

I would personally pick a name that's not too old sounding, if that makes sense so that it makes her stand out from the crowd a bit, and her middle names are quite traditional so me personally I'd be picking the likes of Mia, Kia, Amelie, Marissa, Kacie, Tamia, Tanya... things that sound a bit different from the norm :)

If we were having a girl, she would be Mia but I also had a liking for Leilani although OH didn't like it much :D

Also my first idea was Maya or Maia (wasn't sure on how to spell it) but OH preferred Mia so i was prepared to compromise seeing as I had chosen the boy's name ;)

Mildly said:
If we were having a girl, she would be Mia but I also had a liking for Leilani although OH didn't like it much :D

Also my first idea was Maya or Maia (wasn't sure on how to spell it) but OH preferred Mia so i was prepared to compromise seeing as I had chosen the boy's name ;)

I love Mia and Maya!! They were both names I wanted for my DD!! :D

Unfortunately know a Mia haha put me off that name for life. I think we are going to stick with our already chosen name :) told my brother at the weekend and he really likes it.....quite strange to get such a positive response from him he kept repeating it and said "yep I like it" :D So we know its good!

Well we both really like the name Ivy.

We said if we have a girl she will have a English name and a boy would have a Irish name. I have a nanny called Ivy she isnt my real nan but she was really close to my grampy when he was alive and all my familly. So for her and the fact that we really love the name. Its not a popular name but its so pretty and Its not a name people wouldn't understand or would have to ask how its pronounced!

OMG I love it!! I absolutely love it I really do!!

(Please ignore my post about Twinkie... LOL :oops: )

Really pretty, like ava and evie n olivia, im loving names starrting with vowels at the min, just seem more girlie to me. Suuuch a cute name nicki !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back