GIRLS NAMES - REALLY STUCK :o(

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by emma1976, Oct 21, 2005.

1. jacquidube

jacquidube Well-Known Member

Hi Emma

I called my daughters April Louise and Arela Grace....i love the name Heidi too..........or you could call your daughter Paris, Rosie, Danielle, Sophie, Philippa, Destiny, poppy, Robyn, I also love Nicole.
    Yes I think Nicole, its very pretty and feminine.
    Happy hunting
    Jacqui.

2. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies. I did like Poppy, told the ex and he said that was gay and he wasn't shouting that out in public! He's no say in the matter now anyway whether he likes it or not xxxxxxxx

3. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

Well I love the name Taylor, but OH hates it!! we are going for Tara Mae or just Tara, or just Mae!!!! I also like the name Kayleigh!!

Good Luck

Natalie x

4. emma1976

I like the name Kayleigh as well. The ex's neice is called Taylor so that would be a no. At least I have lots of names now. I'll probably get a book as well. I was moaning to dad yesterday as well and said that I wil never find a name for her but he said my mum was the same and that as soon as I popped out all the names she had picked went out the window and I was an Emma :)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

My four year old is Olivia and it's such a pretty and versatile name - she gets called Livi and Liv which are also very sweet names. Her middle nema is May so she is:

Olivia May

Feel free to pinch it!!

6. emma1976

Oh that's sweet. Gonna have to write all these down now and take my list to hospital :)

Thanks Kerry xxxxxxxxx

7. leannie

leannie Well-Known Member

Im being really naughty and popping into the 3rd trimester as I havent got long to go before Im in here! I have chosen Amelia Grace for a little girl.