Baby names

kellysomer

Reaction score
Hi,

Well i can't beleive tomorrow is officially the first of the (somewhat varying) due dates i have been given, you would think they could at least agree on something!!! Anyway for the sake of sanity i am useing the last date they gave (1 April) so could be any time soon.

My question is did anyone else go into labout without a name, we have a definate girls name of Isla Megan Stewart but no name for a boy. We are completely stumped and have no idea!! I know i was told its a girl but i am still sure they are wrong, i suspect this little one might actually be a little boy!

At this rate the baby will be named after the first actor i see on TV!

Slightly worried now as ive been through 3 baby names books and one has 94,000 names in it for both boys and girls!!! And nothing, god i am so fussy! :think:

I've heard of people saying that they had no names but as soon as they saw their baby they just knew what to call it!! I am going to call my baby Jacob if it's a boy, will be referred to as Jake! and Sophie if it's a girl!!

Lets hope that they got it right and it's a girl so you have no problems at all!!! Will it be your first one?

Xxx

Yes its my first and OH second, i have a step son whos 5 who lives with us half the time. So i have done the troublesome 2's and upwards just not the new bit.

I dont even know how to bath a baby........ :shhh:

Hi Kelly

Im going through similar pickle at the moment, thats why have enlisted the help of all the clever ladies on here!!!!!

Dont worry about names though, my son was babyboy for at least two days after he was born
x

Just noticed you are down the road.... good old Pompey!!!

:D

Yeah its lovely, not as lovely as the new forest though hunny!

We are right on the edge of the forest near beaulieu its lovely, wouldn't swap it for the world!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back