Anyone else stuck for names?

muppetmummy

Reaction score
Now I know my bumpage is a little boy I've been trying to think of a name for him, but it's so hard!
With James his name just came to me and I didn't have to think about it very much at all.
This time around no names jump out at me, when I look at babys 4d picture he looks so much like James, he looks like a James to me!
The only names OH and I both like at the moment are Logan, Milo (though I wonder if this would sound stupid for an adult) and Ewan.
I have a big list of other names I like but OH hates them all, and I hate the others on his list.
Anyone else having problems?

yep, we are

i can see this baby not having a name for a while :shock: i like Zoey but DH doesn't, he keeps coming up with real stupid or old fashioned names and i hate them all.

Didn't have a problem naming the others but this one, well its been a nightmare to say the least :roll:

I love the name Milo but we had a guniea pig called Milo i also liked Alfie but we also had a guinea pig called Alfie

this time around we named the rabbit raa raa def no chance of calling our children that lol!!!!!!

We were really stuck on boys names this time last time with Oliver it just came to us and we loved it...think we are decided on Zachary for sure now but with me being so indecisive at the moment it will prob change!!!!!!!!

I guess finding 2 names is difficult with twins!
I have a boys name Jenson but no definite girls name. :roll: :lol:
I like Rebecca, Imogen, Rhiannon, Rachel.

Everyone is a bit funny when we say Jenson but we like it? Its unusual.

I really like Logan the most out of those names.....

If its a boy well i've given up thinking about it....I am letting my O.H decide. i have a Jake Connan Ross and a Solomon Ira.......Boys names are really hard :x

I like Ewan - would have that on my short list but it's my brother-in-law's name (nothing against him :D )

We've picked some names but I feel it was a bit too easy and will probably change my mind several times before the LO comes.

OH and i only have 1 name that we like... so we're not telling anyone so that they can't react badly and put us off! we're not even sure how much we even like that 1 name, but can't agree on anything else - so we're gonna wait now til he emerges, and see what he looks like!

:)

i was exactly the same as u.. alex named edward after his grandad.. and i didnt think of a middle name untill the morning he was regestered.. wait untill hes born.. something will come to you.

We can't decide on names, as Lisa said, we are going to wait until he/she pops out and hopefully it will have a name tattooes on it's forehead :lol:

if not, then it'll be "You - Boy" or "Young Lady" - at least there won't be anyone else in their class at school with the same name!

I like Logan and thats what I wanted to call this one but sean said no :roll: So we've gone for Harrison and he does look like a harrison I think

Babylicious said:
I like Logan and thats what I wanted to call this one but sean said no :roll: So we've gone for Harrison and he does look like a harrison I think

Harrison was one of our names we were going to pick but decided on zachary even though some people dont seem to like it but hey stuff it its my baby i can call it englebert if i wanted too(sorry if anyone knows someone called englebert in the family/friends!!!)

We haven't got a name either :roll: We've actually give up trying to think of one now.... just going to wait until we meet him then hopefully one will spring to mind :lol:

At the moment Logan seems the most likely choice. Going to keep our options open though till he's born. Still got 13 weeks to go so I might change my mind between now and then.

My mum told me all through her pregnancy with my big brother she was adement he was gonna be called Steve, but when she saw him after he was born she thought he looked like a Robert, she had never even considered the name before :lol:

We aren't decided yet, we did have a name but then i changed my mind, so we found another then i changed my mind again, hubby is getting cross now... :rotfl:

Last time he made me write out the name on the birth announcements i'd made before she was born so i couldnt change my mind as he knew how long i'd spent making the cards. Maybe i should do that this time?

We have nearly narrowed it down on one sex but the other sex we havent got a clue. I think this baby may be 'baby' for a few days after its born. :rotfl:

I have 2 names for my little girl and a boys name in reserve just in case a mistake was made! Out of the names I liked Logan the most, closely followed by Ewan - you don;t hear the names too often which appeals to me.

OH has now decided he wants Oscar! So it's gonna be a fight between that and Logan :roll:
Have told him if he wants an Oscar it's gonna have to mean another baby, he is not happy :lol:

Oscar is good for shortening to Ozzie

Logan doesnt shorten really :think: but maybe it doesnt need to?

theyre both nice names maybe when hes born one name will jump out at you

I LOVE the name Ewan!!!!

Not keen on Milo, its one of the tweenies isn't it? and I'm not keen on Logan.

Go for Ewan I say!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back