Gig?

handbagqueen

Reaction score
Hi all, just another worry I'm having....
I have to go to a gig this weekend- I just had a sudden fear that it might be bad becaus it will be so loud.... am I just being neurotic again?!

I'm going to one this weekend too - Linkin Park - so a nice loud one :D I checked with my midwife yesterday and she said it would all be fine and to enjoy it so I'm sure the same would apply earlier on in pregnancy. These little beans are very well protected and as long as you're comfortable, they will be! I won't be standing unfortunately but if I'd know how well I'd be feeling I'd have even booked standing tickets!

I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 11 weeks and I was going to gigs and all nighters every weekend till then. I'm sure it'll just make bubs a bit of a rocker when they come out :rotfl:

I'm going to one this weekend too - Linkin Park - so a nice loud one :D I checked with my midwife yesterday and she said it would all be fine and to enjoy it so I'm sure the same would apply earlier on in pregnancy. These little beans are very well protected and as long as you're comfortable, they will be! I won't be standing unfortunately but if I'd know how well I'd be feeling I'd have even booked standing tickets!

I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 11 weeks and I was going to gigs and all nighters every weekend till then. I'm sure it'll just make bubs a bit of a rocker when they come out :rotfl:

great, thanks bumpmakes3! You've put my mind at rest now- knew I was just being neurotic- just add it to the list!

Im off to see Linkin Park too !!

On Monday it should be fine though, just cause we're preg we cant stop enjoying ourselves and im sure the bubs will enjoy our feelings of enjoyment :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back