Gift from baby....help!!

twinkle90

Reaction score
I want to get my DD1 a present from her baby sister. I'm due in a few weeks so need something asap. Did anyone else do this and what did you get?

We are just getting something he will genuinely like (in this instance a Disney infinity figure for his collection!) I don't think it necessarily has to be sentimental, just a 'thank you' for being a fantastic brother/sister to be :)

We have also got a matching big brother/little brother tshirt & vest for when they meet at the hospital. That will be my sentimental mummy photo opportunity lol!

I suppose it all depends on how old she is. Hows about something like a teddy with 'best big sister' or something on it? Easy enough to get. I still have the lion my big sister chose for me when I was born. Its a bit old and tatty looking, but it is 30 years old, and not something I plan on ever getting rid of.

I've gone to town a bit, mainly cause I bought it all in the sale, plus I'm now having to have an elective section for a breech so feel guilty about being away from my daughter for longer than I hoped. She has got an Anna from Frozen dress, a Peppa Pig toy and some chocolate eggs.

DD is 2. I'll find something. Baby is breech so have a scan next Wednesday to see if she's turned. If not then they will try and turn her but if that fails then I'll be having a possible elective section. Xxx

I got my lo a bath and bits for her doll as she loves her and then she can bath her while I bath baby. Also got a sticker book all about new babies from Amazon. Also let lo pick a Lamaze toy for her baby sister, she made me pack it in her over night bag I have ready for when I go into labour and said she would bring it for little sister! :) xx

Slightly off subject, but I have also requested that anybody who comes to visit us, goes straight to my DS to fuss him before the baby.

Sure that some people will also bring him little gifts, but I haven't requested that :rofl:

We got elise a build a bear teddy from baby and sed she had brought it with her (baby has arrived birth story in process to take my mind off things) xx

Slightly off subject, but I have also requested that anybody who comes to visit us, goes straight to my DS to fuss him before the baby.

Sure that some people will also bring him little gifts, but I haven't requested that :rofl:

My niece is 4 weeks old and when she was born I also had a little bag of goodies for my nephew so he didn't feel left out. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back