Gift for older sibling?

Pansy

Reaction score
I want to do something special for my son who will be 7 when the baby is born...Maybe get him a gift "from the baby" or something?...Any ideas?
Anyone else do something special for the other siblings?
Pansy

I have heard of lots of people that do this.

A good idea is maybe something like a leap pad or something like that, something he can do with you that gives him that quality 'Mummy' time as its always tough making sure you split yourself between children when new ones come along.

A leap pad is also something he can enjoy by himself or sit with you and do when you are feeding etc.

Good luck!!

My son will nearly be 9 when this one is due. We're planning on getting a pressie of some sort but he has said that as a present from him to the new sister or brother he would like to choose its first baby grow that it wears as soon as its born. Which I thinkis a lovely idea.
What do you think?

Thats a lovely idea from your son Rooander

Sounds like he is going to be a really good big brother.

xxx

My son is 4 and we've bought a teddy from "The Teddy Bear Factory" (the one where you get lots of outfits and shoes and pyjamas and stuff.
I figured he'll want to help do lots of things for the baby, but getting him dressed is one thing he won't be able to do, so while I'm dressing the baby he can dress the bear!
(also it works out cheaper because although I've bought a couple of outfits for the bear, he'll be able to wear the baby's sleepsuits and stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back