• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

jano

Reaction score
:x :x :x GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!! Is anyone else getting really irritable and wound up???
Everything seems to be making me cross and bad tempered, i have to keep on coming upstairs to be by myself cos i think its unfair to inflict my moods on my husband. :talkhand:
I even got cross on Christmas day morning opening my presents because i couldnt get the wrapping and the selotape undone.
I just feel this big ball of anger rising in my chest and have to constantly bite my tongue. I can tell that my husband and the dog are treading on eggshells for fear of making me get cross and that just makes me worse.
I hope its not just me and that its a pregnancy thing, i feel like an evil witch lurking upstairs in the happy Christmas house :(

Everyday, i seem to lose my rag over something silly!! :rotfl:

I am normally so placid but found during my 2nd tri I was so ratty, especially over trivial things...

I once told OH I wanted to smash a hot iron into his face :shock: Bless him, he hadnt even done anything, I just felt like it :rotfl:

Hi

Seems like your not alone , i would say it will get better but probably not
Hang in there :hug:

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member