gggrrr @ midwife and consultant

Cazzlou

Reaction score
had all my appts since 28 week with consultant and midwife and i have always had glucose in urine. Had growth scans and been told its very big baby

had gtt and it said clear at 28 weeks.

been getting symptoms of diabetes and raised at every appt to be told wont be retested blah blah blah.

went to day unit tuesday for monitoring and on duty consultant booked revised gtt for today. had it this morning, got call this aft to say i have gest diabetes and go to clinic at 3 tomorrow, also got rung by midwife at hosp to say have 3hr appt next wednesday with obstetrics and medical team etc to organise induction plan.

im fuming if midwife and consultant listened to me weeks ago things could of been controlled and baby not as big !!!

its the same midwife who never acted on my pre-eclampsia signs from my first pregnancy which resulted in pre-term labour and months of blood pressure meds after labour!!!

sorry for rant just peed off!!

Oh god Hun. Sorry to hear they have been so crap xx

I'd put in an official complaint Hun! That's not good at all!xx

im seeing a different consultant wednesday so gonna tell them the full story in my notes theyve even written the symptoms i have been having!

thanks girls x

Oh that is terrible that they didn't listen to you - hope it all goes well at next weeks appointment x

So sorry to hear they hvent been listening to you. That's not on at all and you have every right to be angry. Definitely complain. Best of luck with your appointment next week. Xx

Ahh poor Cazza, sorry to hear they never listened to you weeks ago. Least they have finally found out for you xxx

How terrible. I've heard of lots of people having them repeated to double check so why couldn't they do the same for you?

Thats really bad complain to people above them about whats happened, try not to worry about a big baby im having a large baby but they are happy for me to be left alone like normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back