Getting scared now!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
I don't know why as I have done it twice already. First labour was induction & I managed a back to back birth on just G&A and 3...Yes 3 hours of pushing him out!

Second labour was in & out in 3 hours, no pain relief, no pain, laughed all way through it & all was just bloody brilliant!

I really don't want to be induced. I want hi to come naturally as I just don't think I would want that longer, more painful birth experience again!

It's starting to sink in that in a possibility of 28 days I'm going to have a baby & I am doing it in another country this time!

The Germans are starting to scare me too...I don't want Germans staring up my foo foo. They're all called Olga or Helga & look like this

Okay, probably me being melodramatic. But I am scared of the Germans, scared of the hospital & scared I will have an awful birth after 1 easy and another relatively easy!

:roll:

Attachments

• scary-old-lady.jpg
    scary-old-lady.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 3
Sorry but you made me laugh! I'd be scared of German midwives and doctors too! Can just imagine now, the Germans are so efficient and matter of fact about everything! Are you on a British camp though?

Hahahah sorry but that pic is brilliant! And there was me worrying about having a midwife with big hands lmao. At least with German's they are very calm and controlled and don't panic over anything, knowing my luck I'd get the only midwife in history that faints at the sight of blood or something :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Germans are waaaay behind on the times. Would you believe they have ONLY JUST brought gas & air into the hospital? I mean c'mon! The hospitals are the cleanest I have seen but they are scary, scary, scary! And the food....Well! Let's not go there :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back