Confused and frustrated!

Tiny2012x

Reaction score
Hi girls, haven't been in for a week or 2 as I've been very busy! Hope you are all well and congrats to those who've had their lovely BFP :) Basically, haven't been to the dr yet as been very busy! So not had AF since around the middle of April and have POAS several times all being BFN - Booooo :( lol Had a bit of sickness, headaches etc for a few days and that went away so put it down to the heat or whatever! In the last week I've had all symptoms of AF coming, sore back, cramps and my nipples are soooo sore and sensitive, now normally as soon as I feel the sore back AF rears her ugly head the same day but a week later and nothing! This has never happened to me before, anyone experienced anything similar? And as my cycle is so irratic I have no idea when I ovulate :( Sorry its so long and ranty, I'm just so confused and frustrated as if I'm not pregnant I wish AF would hurry up and come as I feel absolutely rotten!

Also can't BD as its quite painfully in my tummy! So annoying lol

Baby dust to everyone x

Last edited:
when was the last time you tested? if it was recently then maybe you should go to docs seeing as your tummy is painful etc.

hope you get some answers soon...

Hey hun! Last tested about a week ago now, not even as much as a faint line :( Feel and look bloated and yukk! I have no idea what's going on, don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed, goin to get to the docs as soon as I can x

I know how horrible it is to test & be hopeful and then get a BFN :( But if you havnt tested for a week may well be worth testing again? When were you expecting your AF to come on? how long is your cycle usually? xx

My cycle is sooo irratic that I never know when AF will appear :( it can be anything between 35-60 days, I keep expecting AF to arrive as I feel like she's already here but no bleeding?! Been like this for about a week now and its really starting to bug me, its like a constant pressure on my tummy, maybe test again in the next day or 2 and if BFN gona head for the docs x

Yeah I think that sounds like the best plan hun, if your in pain / have constant pressure seeing your GP is the thing to do.. I'm really sorry your having a rough time with it all at the min :( Let us know over the next few days if you do test what it says.. xx

Oh man, I'm in the same boat as you! I hope you get a definite answer soon. I currently don't know whats worse, getting a plain & simple BFN, or getting a BFN and not knowing where on earth AF is!! Frustrating. I hope its a positive one for you. Keep us posted. I wish you all the baby dust ever!!!

Thanks Sarah! It is very frustrating cause as long as AF stays away you cling on to every little bit of hope that the BFN's are wrong x

Hey Girls, just a quick update! Yet another horrible BFN so defo gonna try and get to the doctors in the next day or 2 & to make me feel even better just had a lovely row with OH, think he's getting frustrated with me for testing when I'm clearly not pregnant and at me seeing lines that aren't there! Actually feel like crying, ready for running away :( I'm tempted just to go back on the pill & forget the whole thing.

Babydust to all x

Hi Tiny, really sorry that you are going through this it's rubbish!

Having an argument with oh will never help, my oh feels useless after ov has taken place as nothing he can really do!

I get that feeling too but then i think maybe this month will be different!

I hope you get some answers soon!

xx

AF came to me this morning, it was really bizarre and unlike any time of the month I've ever head. I was still clinging to hope but think I might have to come to terms with the idea that I'm not, even though I felt so sure!!!!!!

I've still got my fingers crossed for you!! Dont give up on it. If you are getting frustrated maybe take a month off, doesn't mean you can't carry on with the BDing, I sometimes feel that maybe if I don't focus on it too much it might just happen. :)

Best wishes to you! Baby dust for everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back