Getting my iCandy pear twin pram today!!

1986princess

Reaction score
So excited can't wait to use it! Iv ordered coloured new bumper bars and accessories to go with it! Next job is to look at the yummy mummy changing bags that r supposed to be great! X

Glad I have found a pushchair u like! Good luck with the changing bag xx

Jealous!! I wanted the iCandy but couldn't afford it. Enjoy it!! X

Yay :dance: I'm off to my mums this afternoon, how much you betting I go upstairs and have a play with mine!!! Sad I know :lol: I really wanna bring it home but Ash wont let me :mad: x x

Exciting!! I can't wait to look at prams properly.

Ooh I'm looking forward to looking at prams....off away for a week today to Wales, and making the OH take me to a retail outlet on the way on the pretence of needing some clothes (which i do)...but they've got a mamas and papas there so will make him have a look!!!!

yay! :dance: :dance:

i :love: the icandy's!! im so happy for you! sad i know but i really love them! which colour did you go for? i enquired about the strawberry this week and there is still no release date :roll: xx

I asked the lady who stocks them she said November?! Xx

yay! :dance: :dance:

i :love: the icandy's!! im so happy for you! sad i know but i really love them! which colour did you go for? i enquired about the strawberry this week and there is still no release date :roll: xx

I went for the pear in black/silver but got coloured carrycots and bumper bars and inserts to stand out! Got the pram clips so I can get my yummy mummy changing bag for it! They r really nice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back