cant believe i may have my baby a week today

mumofmany

Reaction score
I think its finally hitting me that i really am having another baby. Got to go hospital a week today and they will do an internal and see if my cervix is favourable to induce. My youngest daughter is so excited and says she cant wait till her birthday as her best present will be the baby, and after all the panicking of me not wanting the baby on her birthday i actually want to now as she is so hoping r it. I am still not even engaged yet so I have bene convinced my body wont be ready even though i know that means nothing with subsequent babies. Think I may need to start having sex to try and help my body be ready for next week and maybe finally order my pram.

its my ds birthday on the 7th too :) hope your favourable id love to know what day i could give birth on lol

Oooh how exciting sounds like we will definitely have a labour watch coming up soon! Especially if you start with the :bd: to try and get things nice and ready xx

Hope it all goes ok for you, I still can't get my around that I will have my baby next friday :shock:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back