I am so bored

claireyfairey

Reaction score
I am so unbelievably bored. I can't actually be bothered to do anything because I am so bored.

I need to tidy my rooom and get my stuff ready to move to my mum's next week, but I'm not doing it because I'm bored.

I've only just got dressed and I look like a hobo in my t-shirt and jogging bottoms combo :puke:

I haven't got any money, so I can't go out anywhere and even if I did I haven't really got any friends to see so it would be pointless anyway.

I think I'm going to go and make some toast and wallow in self pity for a while. Anyone care to join me?

I just can't seem to get my head out of this funk :? :shock:

clairey I am the same..I am bored bored bored... :bored:

OMG i am 25 weeks and already feeling the same as you :?

defo me too, i'm sooo bored! OH works all day, and i quit college when i was about 20 weeks (wouldn't of been able to carry on anyway), i've been horribly bored since. even more so now my best friend's just had her baby, so has no time for me anymore!

Computer Games. Get yourselfs a Nintendo DS or go retro(cheap) and get a N64 and Mario 64 hehe that will keep you busy lol! I wish I could have time to play more computer games....oooooo or bake a big yummy cake!

nickilubs said:
Computer Games. Get yourselfs a Nintendo DS or go retro(cheap) and get a N64 and Mario 64 hehe that will keep you busy lol! I wish I could have time to play more computer games....oooooo or bake a big yummy cake!
i couldnt bring myself to sit on my arse all day playing games, i guess its an age thing :oops:
but the big yummy cake, now that sounds like a plan :D

Im the same, bored bored bored so i sleep alot :rotfl:

Or like nicki said, computer games are good. OH has a PS2 and PS3 so i have a choice, although he has better games on PS2 like old school sonic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back