I'm giving in!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
I'm ordering a bump support to see if it helps the pain of the spd :(

It's the worst it's ever been today :cry: I walked (or waddled) up the street and have decided next time I need to go I'm gonna drive! It hurt so much. Only live a 5 min walk from the street but it took me 20 mins just to get up there!

Hurts to sit down, stand up, move position and walk. Not having a good day today :(

The only plus is Pip is moving about loads so I know he is ok :)

I feel for u. My bump support does help a little Hun so I hope it is helpful for u! Xx :hug:

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Hope it helps hun :love: don't think of it as giving in you need to look after yourself really hope it eases your aches & pain :hug: xx

Honestly hun it is so not giving in! It will make u miserable trust me!

It's not forever! Look after yourself xx x

aww poor darlin, i hope the bump support helps. if it makes ya feel a lil better i started your blanket so im gonna try and get it done asap lol xx

Aww thanks bev :D

Gonna order it tomorrow when we order the cotbed :D

Really hope it helps!

I'm thinking the same. I'm struggling like mad today and actually feel like something might snap.

It's just sooooo painful :( hate feelin sorry for myself but can't help it.

Think I'm gonna order takeaway tonight, don't think I can physically stand to cook :(

It's just sooooo painful :( hate feelin sorry for myself but can't help it.

Think I'm gonna order takeaway tonight, don't think I can physically stand to cook :(

Don't feel bad :hug: and def order takeaway my mum gave me the leftovers from yesterday cos they have all gone out so we r having that just picking at it delicious!

I'm sorry you're in such pain. Make sure you just pamper yourself while you can and I think you should definately get a takeaway. I'm getting one tonight because I just feel too lazy to cook so you have a much better excuse.

Have you got a physio referral, I believe they will order them for you x x

Will call them first then and and see if I can get an appt to do it. can't go on like this without anythin bein done :(

:hugs: im ordering one on fri when i get paid, have got my letter to make app to see physio but my mw said it could take upto 6wks to go through and it'll be d day then so gonna buy one for now,

Wish i could suggest something to help you, my mw said co-codamol ok to take now xx

I was given co codamol for migraines but they made me worse :(

Gonna order my support today x

i got mine for free from the maternity physio might be worth asking your mw

my spd has been so bad butd supportdoes help a bir

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90