getting hairier and sore sneezes

Lynds77

Reaction score
now I have PCOS and have always had the odd hair on my chin and top lip, but being fair haired I have been reasonably lucky with it.

but since getting pregnant i have noticed I am getting WAY hairier, and not just my face, my legs and basically all my hairy bits! having to shave my legs almost every other day now or they look rank.

also my sneezes have got quite painful, like really powerful right in the top of my nose so that it hurts on the way out.

anyone else or just me being an oddball again??x:looped:

I hear you...I found a black hair on chin and they have started to sprout rnd the nipple area, not impressed! I almost have to crouch legs up when I sneeze ithey come that hard haha...the joys!

Ditto on both accounts. Underarm/leg regrowth the next morning, when sometimes I used to get away with only shaving every 3 days, my arms have got really dark hairs on them too I noticed tonight.
Sneezing has become much more regular, and I too have to curl my knees up when I sneeze because it kills my tummy muscles otherwise. Same with coughing xx

Yes and yes!!

Sneezing is sore and scary! I'm petrified I'll dislodge my baby lol. Its worse when I'm lying down!

And hairy! Omg!! I never had one single hair under my arms, don't ask me why, I just never grew armpit hair. I was lying in bed the other night watching TV and my pj top was strappy, I lifted my arm up and saw a wee tuft of hair! I was HORRIFIED!!
I also have these thick black hairs that grow just beneath my belly button now. And I'm having to maintain my leg hair and lady garden A LOT more often now lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

the powerful, painful sneezing has been every day since before my BFP and tbh i'm a bit sick of people giving my the 'look' that i have something catchy. the worst ones are the sneezes that don't amount to a sneeze and stay in your nose making it tingle and hurt.

the hair problem; what can i say..................................

i have dark hair which makes them very apparent
i don't go a day now without plucking/waxing/shaving some part of my anatomy.
i now have tweezers on my dressing table and the epilator is permanently plugged in. i carry tweezers and magnifying mirror in handbag
as you can probably tell, i'm not feeling particularly attractive or blooming!

Also, anyone notice an extra sensitivity to shaving? I come up in bumps now where I used to be fine, if a bit dry skinned. Moisturising doesn't really do much.

It's all very strange and not remotely attractive!! xx

Also, anyone notice an extra sensitivity to shaving? I come up in bumps now where I used to be fine, if a bit dry skinned. Moisturising doesn't really do much.

It's all very strange and not remotely attractive!! xx

yes skin is very sore/itchy after shaving legs/underarms, also been getting shaving spots - but don't really know what to do as my epilator feels more painful than usual? its delightful isn't it? :shakehead: x

Omg same here, but I never twigged they were pregnancy symptoms?! God we really do get the most random things don't we!

I am quite dark haired and have to shave my legs/arms every day anyway, but I have defo noticed the sneezing! I have to bend over double when sneezing too. I am the same as JayJay and really scared that I will somehow sneeze the baby out if I do it too hard! Glad its not just me :) x

its the hormone, i found myself to be very very hairy aswell in the beginning but it has kinda calmed down legs and underarm are under control however i can no longer see under my bump but i know its horrendous x

Lmao Loula.
Just get a razer and blind shave under there lol. X

think i shall nair much quicker lol x

thank goodness we are all the same girls!

I am gonna have to get my OH to do some lady gardening around the time I am due. Cant bear to be waxed so wont be going to a salon. Poor bugger! haha

I found with my first pregnancy (resulting in my gorgeous daughter) I was considerably less hairy although this time round am sprouting hair in alarming places! Perhaps we're all having boys? ;)

I am sooooo hairy!!
OH said if I dont 'tidy up' he will be withdrawing bedtime privilidges lol! I dont blame him! I showed my mate my belly today, and was mortified at how hairy my belly is!!

And I look like a lizard, my skin is so dry and itchy!!!

lol i think thats why ive been soo lazy wirth the lady garden as have no OH to keep happy x

I've warned DH that he's on gardening duties when I get too big. He's not bothered lol. As long as its being maintained, he's happy enough lol x

I have just started with the sore sneezing today, have to hold on to everything when I feel one coming on! And just looked in the mirror this morning and realised I have grown a monobrow overnight. Trip to the salon is already booked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back