Getting big...already?!?

Archer

Reaction score
Morning...

I was just wondering if any of you ladies are the same as me, I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and already I can't fit in my clothes, I have no baby bump but I have major tummy now. I was a size 14 but I can't do my jeans up anymore. Is this about right? I know everyone is different but I was wondering whether I've just put weight on because I have been eating more than normal or is this baby weight already?

Archer x x x

I was a size 6 by 8 weeks i was in maternity clothes hun. Just remember there is no normal in pregnancy lol

Hi Archer, I wouldn't worry you get a lot of bloating in the first trimester and you might find you can do your trousers up again soon! Apparantly you put fat stores down early ready for breastfeeding. I noticed that my jeans are a bit tighter in the hips and thighs quite early. Anyway itsa good excuse to go clothes shopping!! :D

I havent lost my baby weight from my 1st i was in size 10 before my first size 12 2 weeks after and ive stayed at that..until this morning..

i dont feel like i look like im getting bigger..im 10 weeks, when i sit down its still flabby but size 12 jeans werent getting fastened this morning :( Gutted!

I feel bigger already, I dont know if its just me, but I have been eating rubbish due to the sickness, I only fancy things to eat like crisps!! My thighs and hips definately feel fuller

Melanie said:
I was a size 6 by 8 weeks i was in maternity clothes hun. Just remember there is no normal in pregnancy lol

A size SIX!!!!!
:shock:

I needed meaternity clothes at around 9 or 10 weeks. I felt so bloated!

I'm bloated, too! And if I eat half as much as I used to at one sitting, I feel like I've attacked a Chinese buffet. I have to eat about a quarter of a typical dinner and space out the other 3/4 over the day. Then, when I do get hungry again, it happens in the blink of an eye.

I'm exactly the same, i'm usually a size 8 (well not any more :lol: ) definitely got bigger, down to eating all the time as well though probably. I haven't put on weight anywhere else but i've been told the smaller you are the sooner you start to show (more or less straight away).

Hi
Yep me too, I've had my work trousers unbuttoned and just zipped with the belt around them since week 7. Now I've resulted in wearing the shirt out over the trousers, lucky it's warmer weather and not soo suspicious. Can't wait until I can tell them I'm not a scruff, just pregnant! Also my work gives you money towards new trousers so I'll definately be getting something elasticated, what a relief :dance:

Bev x x

Hi. I'm a size 16 and found out at 6 weeks when my trousers were feeling pretty tight due to bloating. I'm now 11 weeks and in maternity trousers. My OH reakons I've started showing but it's difficult to tell at the mo as I already had a large tummy - its definitely getting more firm now though, but just feeling fat and frumpy :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back