Clothes Are So Tight!!!!

Cath76

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just over nine weeks pregnant with my third baby. I can' t fit into any of my clothes it seems I've jumped a dress size already! Has anyone else experienced this?? With my previous pregnancies I didnt show until I was about sixteen weeks, I not eating anymore than normal if anything less as I can't stop feeling sick!!!

Any ideas????

I started to struggle with my clothes about that time too, but even worse now!!! it suddenly just happened!!! what sex are your other two children, they say boys start to show eairler, apprentley!!!!! although i dont know what mine is and wont know til its born!

Natalie x

I can't bear to wear jeans etc, having been slobbing in some tracksuit bottoms today, feel like Waynetta Slob!!

Hi im gemma ,
Iam about 11 weeks pregnant .Iam slightly geting bigger and my friends have noticed .No one apart from me and my partner know that iam pregnant .Iam scared that gossip will start .All my clothes are geting tighter i was ordiganly a size 8 ,because iam a student i do not have much money .I would like to go shopping with my friends and be able to hide my tiny bump but still be in fashion and seem normal .Do any of you have any ideas of where i could shop ect ...
Thanx for the help
Gemma x

Hey guys
Just oer 5 weeks pg and guess what? I'm starting to show, just a bit.
I went shopping on Saturday and bought some lovely new jeans - a size bigger than normal, because I thought...hey, I'll get some wear out of them and I had put on a few pounds before I was pg as well.
It's now Monday. Imagine my horror when I put on the new jeans only to find that they won't do up around my belly now!
Is it possible that I have gotten bigger in two days?

Sue

Hello again Sue

it could b water retention? Do you feel bloated at all. I can still fasten my jeans but when i sit down in them they are extremely uncomfortable around the stomach and it hurts becuse they are digging in so i have to wear the top button open, i cant wait till i start to show though, it will seem more real then.

xx

Hiya girls ,
Ive jsut gone 12 weeks pregnant .Im only 17 and this is my first child .There has been lots of obsticles and upseting times in my pegnancy .Could this have put stress on the child .Also iam scared because all of you are not as far gone as me and are saying you are showing quite a bit .I admit my clothes feel tighter but im not showing alot .I havent been for a scan yet due to me and my partner still not telling our pearents and being scared .Do you think i have missed carried ,or do you think it could be because iam only young ???
please help me
gemma x

my clothes are really tight now, they started feeling a bit tight 2 weeks ago, but now certian jeans i cant fit in to!
i had to go out and buy jogging bottoms just to lay about teh house in

hi Gemma!

i am 11 weeks pregnant and it does not show yet. My clothes are getting tighter though and i think it will happen quite quickly because every day it feels a bit tighter. However i hardly show, people might think i have put on a bit of weight. I have to say i am overweight and always have had a big belly so maybe that is why it does not show much. But i have been told that usually it is from week 14 your bump starts growing.
Concerning you not having told your parents, have you told anybody else so you can get some support of any kind? PM me if you want to talk privately.

Thankyou all of ya .Your messages have really helped .I just want this pregnancy to go ok .im gonna get ma wits around me and tell ma patner that were gonna have to go for a scan .Keep ya fingers crossed ,coz while the balls rolling i might just be brave and tell ma rents .
thanx
gemma x

None of my jeans fit me, at all....so instead I've been wearing bummy pants with longer t-shirts for now....maybe when I'm further along I'll get a couple pairs of maternity clothes....before I even found out I was pregnant my parents would tell me, Nikki you look healthy now before you weren't eating and was getting too thin I thought oh thanks lol and duh that's why my stomach got biger is because I'm pregnant but at the time I didn't know I was yet.....and I otld my husband dang my stomach got big if I ain't pregnant I have to lose this....but thank god I fell pregnant otherwise I'd be pretty upset.

~*Gemma*~ said:
Hiya girls ,
Ive jsut gone 12 weeks pregnant .Im only 17 and this is my first child .There has been lots of obsticles and upseting times in my pegnancy .Could this have put stress on the child .Also iam scared because all of you are not as far gone as me and are saying you are showing quite a bit .I admit my clothes feel tighter but im not showing alot .I havent been for a scan yet due to me and my partner still not telling our pearents and being scared .Do you think i have missed carried ,or do you think it could be because iam only young ???
please help me
gemma x

don't panic chick...
my best friend just had her first baby and she didn't have a bump till about 5/6 months. The doctors told her it was cos she had really good tummy muscles, and the best bit of all is she was back in her jeans a week after she had the baby!!!

xx

Tiny Sue said:
Hey guys
Just oer 5 weeks pg and guess what? I'm starting to show, just a bit.
I went shopping on Saturday and bought some lovely new jeans - a size bigger than normal, because I thought...hey, I'll get some wear out of them and I had put on a few pounds before I was pg as well.
It's now Monday. Imagine my horror when I put on the new jeans only to find that they won't do up around my belly now!
Is it possible that I have gotten bigger in two days?

Sue

Tiny Sue & Jo Jo,

I am with you both there! I am getting paranoid as well because my husband and I are not ready to advertise the fact - so this makes me anxious and feeling depressed because I'm worried I'm just fat as well.

Jo Jo - yep, when we start meaning to show, that's when it will become more real for me too. We are both in still such a state of shock, even though we'd planned the pregnancy.....a few more weeks I know we'll feel a hell of a lot better!

Sasswa

Hi Sasswa

I really wish i was showing because now that my stomach cramps have become a lot less frequent it does not feel as though there is anything in there anymore. I really want my scan soon so i can see for myself. i really think its bad that you dont get a scan untill 12 weeks and the doctor does not even confirm the pregnany, i think its too long to wait and it is very stressful for us always worrying if everything is ok with the baby and if it has implanted in the right place etc.

I've been starting to show for the past couple of weeks. Which is funny cause I didn't come up positive until now. Gemma, everyone is different...I had a friend who didn't show until her 9 month. It's just making this more real for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back